Bengals @ Browns Game Thread

HoosierCat

They cannot let Burrow get hit that much going forward, he had the dirtiest uniform out there.  He also has no time to look downfield, no one is op;en, he is sneaking balls into guys left and right on the run.  If he continues to get hit that much, I'd consider benching him in blow out losses (or wins if that ever happens under Taylor again).

Disappointing the defense was so bad.  D-line just got pushed around.

O-line sucks.      Burrow is very impressive.    It's amazing how close this game was despite getting dominated on both lines.

Glad to see Sample show up.    

There's no easy solution for this line.   Fred Johnson struggled big time at RG.  They must not have faith in Price.  Hart sucks.

I just hope the franchise doesn't get hurt.

D-line simply can't get off blocks and force stalemates like the past 3 years.   Not good.

If this Defense can not become decent then we've got huge issues because you can't focus All available resources on fixing the o-line.

Burrow is awesome and glad we got him but they need to find some damn draft picks in the top 100 or Burrow is out of here.

We don't have a 3 year window to fix this, IMO.

This game reminded me of the old Christmas novelty song “Didn’t I Get This Last Year?“ Porous lines on both sides of the ball, LBs who can’t tackle, a QB running for his life each time the ball is snapped, etc. Some of the names have changed but the song remains the same.

I agree that the coaching staff ought to be feeling some heat right now, but this being Cincy I doubt they are.

• Like 1