Merry Christmas Bengalszone

ArmyBengal

Hey everyone. I have no Bengals comments as I have not paid one minute of attention to this organization since I last posted here.

i came to congratulate Hoosier on his big fantasy win and his Hellmutts team. Nicely done my friend.

Couple that with wanting to wish everyone here and your families nothing but a very Merry Christmas.

You all take care...

• Like 1

Merry Christmas everyone.  I started the year at my first Bengals home opener in a decade where they were embarrassed by the 9ers.  This is the worst bengals team I’ve seen since Fitzpatrick took over the injured dumpster fire that was the 2010 bengals I think.  They won between 2-4 games... god they were terrible. 

This team is even worse.

i can’t see a winning season next year.  My money is on a QB (Burrows probably) being the pick and something tells me LB will be early this year too.  They probably ignore the O-line early though.

:(

Merry XMas!

Merry Xmas all you 'Zoners, I hope you and yours all have a fantastic day/holiday period