Sign in to follow this  
COB

Brady Is Out Here Cheap Shotting People

Watching The pats vs Bills.  Brady tried to trip a defender after a play in the first half, then blatantly tried to elbow a tackler after a play in the second half.  No flags.

Watching the Patriots lose tonight almost made up for our season of failure.  So great.  Derrick Henry just beasted.  The Pats got physically manhandled.  

Tony Romo predicted Brady would be back with the Pats, and I honestly hope he is.  The consistency just isn’t there, and he seemed extremely immobile.  Let him come back.

That was so much fun to see. Fuck that team.

• Like 1

Wasn’t it though?  I’d like to buy 50 televisions, set them up all around my house showing Brady throwing that pick 6 then staggering off the field, completely defeated, on a permanent, repeating loop.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, TJJackson said:

Giselle is over here pressure washing my driveway

i Inquired about same, but she told me I’d have to pay full price and she would not consider a hometown discount.

Since this seems to be a Pats thread I’ll put this here. Looks good.

So glad to NOT be watching the Pats or Cowgirls this post-season, so much more entertaining w/o the sports media slobbering over them, and I'm enjoying watching the Titans (except for their awful expansion uni's).

I still expect the Niners vs KC in the SB, but, would love to see the Titans get in there on their hot streak and make life tough for the Niners, who look unstoppable and have been all year for the most part.

On 1/7/2020 at 10:57 AM, volcom69 said:

Looks very interesting 

It was good. Gives you a lot of information but doesn’t force an answer. Up to the viewer to come to their own conclusions.