Steelers @ Bengals Pregame Chatter

HoosierCat

So it’s Steelers week again. I wonder which teams’ fans will be in the majority at PBS Sunday. I’d figure it to be a shoe-in for Pitt but they’re so blah this year too that I wonder if anyone will show.

Anyhow, a little chuckle courtesy of Hobs. Shot:

Bengals Find Their Opening Day Defense

Chaser:

Monday, Nov 18, 2019 01:15 AM

3 hours ago, HoosierCat said:

Looks like no Green, Tate or Sample.

All 3 are guys who could help our rookie QB quite a bit.  Instead the poor guy is out there behind a line basically made of Chinese drywall, running for his life while depth guys work (unsuccessfully) to get open.  Tyler Boyd was complaining about no looks, well he’ll get tons of looks this week if he can get away from the inevitable double teams he’s going to face.  I’m not saying Foam Dart is going to get it to him, but he’ll get his chances.  Finley is probably not a starter in this league, but Tom Brady himself would have sucked as a rookie behind this line.

This Steelers game reminds me of Marvin and his infuriating ineptitude.  These couple articles I’ve seen lately that are portraying Marvin as a hot coaching prospect for next year; I hope you like losing to your division rival, because Marvin sure as hell couldn’t beat the Steelers.