BengalszoneBilly

Bengals @ Broncos Game Thread

Again I believe the Bengals will fall in the road game. Too many problems on both sides of the ball!

Denver sucks.  Bengals suck too.  My idea for the run game - Let Burfict play fullback.  He just wants to destroy people anyway, so let him go out there and smash.  

Denver 24, Cincy 14.

I'll be taking my son to see and ride Thomas the train tomorrow, so I won't be watching this game. 

Have fun watching the game. 

Bengals win.  Why?

because it would be so Bengal to win in Denver during a year when it means nothing vs the various times they needed a win for playoff positioning.

• Thanks 1

Bengals lose and fall to 3-7.  

The countdown to Marvin being gone is on!  After today only 6 more games to go.

Denver is always a tough place to go, the altitude plays a huge part in the 4th quarter up there. However, the Bronco's are not a good team. The Bengals are not a good team.

Close loss or Bengals slight win at the half time break.

Denver win by 2 scores or more come the final whistle.

Our Offensive Line continues to be offensive for Bengals fans to watch/endure

Watching the Bengals is even harder at the mo after watching Mike zimmers Vikings........

Maualuga got cut by the Dolphins for getting arrested last night.  Dude has an alcohol problem, sounds like it's still bugging him.

2 minutes ago, COB said:

Maualuga got cut by the Dolphins for getting arrested last night.  Dude has an alcohol problem, sounds like it's still bugging him.

Yeah Miami is probably not the best place for him to be.  It's like 24/7 down there with the bars/drinking.

Dalton's having a good game so far.  Just wonder if he can do the same in the 2nd half,  where this team just seems to disappear.  

Russell with a blocked FG after the Bengals' offense couldn't hold onto the ball with 1:30 left in the half and the Broncos drove down the field throwing out-routes.  Doesn't the defense/ST's know they're supposed to let the other team score before half time every week?