Bengals @ Titans Game Thread

BengalszoneBilly

Doubled-up in time of possession for the 2nd week in a row (40 min's to 19 approx).  53 total rushing yards will do that. 

1 for 10 on 3rd down (ouch), think they were 1 for 8 last week.

12 penalties - 6 resulted in 1st downs for the Titans.  One ejected defensive player (again).

The O-line is obviously so bad, that they cannot sustain drives or do much of anything other than complete a couple of fortunate downfield pass plays.  And Mixon benefited from a non-call Cedric hold job on his TD to up his ypc to 4.1 (9 carries).

9 hours ago, Dimster28 said:

what I miss the most this year is Peko. never understand why you guys want him to go, our rushing defense sucks this year for a reason and answer is Peko.

Peko wasn't a stat stuffer.    Rey and Peko would basically eat blocks.      Just true blue collar players often overlooked and become whipping boys because their contributions are not respected.

4 hours ago, AMPHAR said:

Peko wasn't a stat stuffer.    Rey and Peko would basically eat blocks.      Just true blue collar players often overlooked and become whipping boys because their contributions are not respected.

I liked that dude, did a great job telling classes full of 2nd graders to follow their dreams.  

Having said that, the poor guy bailed out of here, but now Denver is 3-6 and they've lost 5 in a row.  Kind of sucks.  The other side of the coin - Rex Burkhead is everything we thought he was.  In New England he's getting snaps, being thrown the ball, and generally being used the way we wanted him to be used here when he was stuck way down on the depth chart due to Jeremy Hill's DPS (Draft Position Snaps).

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, COB said:

I liked that dude, did a great job telling classes full of 2nd graders to follow their dreams.  

Having said that, the poor guy bailed out of here, but now Denver is 3-6 and they've lost 5 in a row.  Kind of sucks.  The other side of the coin - Rex Burkhead is everything we thought he was.  In New England he's getting snaps, being thrown the ball, and generally being used the way we wanted him to be used here when he was stuck way down on the depth chart due to Jeremy Hill's DPS (Draft Position Snaps).

I caught a game early in the year and Rex looked good. Caught another game a few weeks back but he didn’t get many chances.  How’s his numbers looking?