Bring on the Colts! I guess.

COB

I used to envy the Colts.  First Manning leverages his way INTO town (not out like Palmer and Cincy), then Luck falls into their lap.  Two elite quarterbacks in a row, each on your team for probably at least two contracts.

Fast forward to 2017.  Colts suck.  Luck has a bad shoulder, and half their team is wrecked and in the training room.  They suck!

It's really all so predictable, they'll bounce back this week, then will probably lose 2 of the next 3.  They'll play Pac Man over Jackson, start Hill for no reason, rack-up dumb penalties, turn it over, and get hot against bad teams while crumbling under any sort of big game pressure (see Marvin's abysmal career record in prime time games, the playoffs, and against playoff-bound teams).

Dalton isn't going to out-perform other great QB's in big games, never does, unless his defense is bailing him out, and this year they're 29th in points scored and next-to-last in turnovers recovered.  The best pass-rushing teams crush them silly and historically have (thus no playoff wins in over a quarter of a century), as long as Alexander's been here.

But it's the Colts at home and I suspect it'll be a version of what they did to Cleveland.

6 hours ago, ArmyBengal said:

I can’t even say I care at this point. I plan on going to a pumpkin patch with the kids. Much more fun and worthwhile. 

I simply think I’m almost all out of caring. The NFL and the Bengals both. Sad because I really use to enjoy it.

Oh well...

I'm at the same point Mark.

Yep, I hear you Billy. I agree with Shula above though.

Dont we all already know how this story is going to end ??

There’s no reason to tune in hoping for that amazing shift to happen because it won’t. I have ZERO reason to think they will figure it out.

The only reason I come here still is because I like you guys and like to see your thoughts.  Outside of that, I have other things that are far more important than watching this stale, boring, undisciplined team coached by a group that couldn’t lead a piece of shit out of their ass.

Sounds like Ross may finally be allowed to play, but stuff like this from Lewis still pisses me off:

“That what I forget about,” said Lewis of the man they picked ninth in the draft. “I just see him as another guy. In everybody else’s mind, John’s status is larger than it is in mine. You have to earn status.”

On 10/27/2017 at 6:02 PM, Kazkal said:

I'm sure we'll win the next 3 after all we gotta finish 7-9 to 9-7 miss the playoffs and ruin our chances getting a top end Olinemen.

And allow them to extend Marvin and keep Dalton, instead of drafting one with a top 5 pick and hiring a new coaching staff like they need to do.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, ShulaSteakhouse said:

And allow them to extend Marvin and keep Dalton, instead of drafting one with a top 5 pick and hiring a new coaching staff like they need to do.

The worst of all possible scenarios.