COB

Packers Game.

TJJackson    112

Yep, I called it on draft day - this guy was gonna compete with Eifert all season for the comfiest spot in the training room

I don't get why durability isnt **THE** number one consideration when drafting a player. After all, a player has must be available in order to contribute

ArmyBengal    232

This is a loss. Bengals suck.

Although I am morbidly curious to see if Lazor changes anything. You can't fix the line at this point, but the one area I think that would help is to pick a f*cking RB and stuck with it.

Just give Mixon at least 20 carries and see what happens. Dividing carries isn't doing shit except not allowing the RB to get in a rhythm.

COB    281

TJ: Just having a little fun, for sure durability is important.  Which prompts me to note, I noticed Burkhead is out this week for New England, he's got some rib injury.

Let's hypothesize - instead of letting him walk, we sign Rex.  Then we use Mixon's draft slot to take a tackle.  We'd be ahead of where we are now.

No idea if any of you guys are watching the London game but the Jags are absolutely destroying Baltimore, 20-0.

Ravens have 3 yds of offence with 5 mins left in the half. 

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, ArmyBengal said:

This is a loss. Bengals suck.

Although I am morbidly curious to see if Lazor changes anything.

I can't see a Bengals win in the cheesedome but I can see Lazor changing the style of the O.  I fully expect to see run, run, run and control the clock giving Green Bays offence as little time as possible with the ball. 

It'll all fall apart as soon as we go down 2 scores and end up chasing the game.

I just want to see a bit of improvement. By saying improvement, I mean a stinking touchdown.

volcom69    178
2 hours ago, AMPHAR said:

Not watching the NFL today.  

It's just crazy anymore can't go on social media to check scores or even see who is active in the games

Surprisingly the Bengals @ Packers game is being televised out here in Arizona. How long I'll be able to sit and watch it remains to be seen.

COB    281

I'm desperately hoping for an upset.  Will catch the game a little late, so as to utilize the DVR to avoid ads, mainly, and political talk, secondarily.

Mixon could truly have a breakout game, I'm half expecting it.

Shocked to see how bad the Jags whipped up on the Ravens, 44-7!

jonf45uk    76

I keep seeing #bengals50 everywhere..... is this how many points we're looking to score this season? :blush:

• Haha 1

jonf45uk    76
2 minutes ago, BengalszoneBilly said:

STEELERS LOSE, RAVENS LOSE!!

Browns lose, Bengals lose...... :grimace:

TOUCHDOWN BENGALS!! HOLY SHIT!!

I KEEP YELLING AND I DON'T KNOW WHY!!

Oh yeah I do, I'm a bit drunk.

• Haha 1

COB    281

Thanks NFL, DirecTv, and WBNS in Columbus!  Even though I pay for the season ticket, I can't get the Bengals game, because it's on locally on WBNS.  But WBNS can't come to contract terms with DirecTv, so it's not actually on there, either.  So no Bengals game.