Free Agency Watch

HoosierCat

Have the Bengals had a good LB corps under Marvin Lewis since he's been here?  Have the Bengals EVER had a good LB corps?  

I'd hate to see them get better and faster on the edges to actually compete with Pittsburgh.  

God, my sarcasm is taking over me.  This steaming pile of horseshit team.  Eff them.

• Like 1

Great, Barwin who moved from OLB to DE last year and looked out of place in a 4-3 is coming in for a visit.
Glad we switched to a 3-4 !!!  Wait, what ??  Oh, nevermind...

On another great note, Burkhead is visiting the Patriots today.
Anyone not see this coming ??  My guess is he doesn't leave Foxboro.
This is another spot I think the Bengals screwed up, but that's just me.
I wish Rex the best of luck.  What a good dude.

Honestly, Rex has options.  And one of those options is Cincinnati.  But with the current state of our offense, his agent will very likely tell him to forget about the Bengals.  Pretty sound advice unless you know something about an incredible new, undetectable, PED program sweeping through our o-line room.  

1 hour ago, HoosierCat said:

He's actually a quality player but has recurring injury issues.

surely our crack medical team can piece him back together .....

• Like 1

I don't know how Barwin fits-in here exactly, but with the emphasis on the short passing game so big now, I don't know that the Bengals' run a true 4-3 much anymore, and likely need more speed and athleticism upfront in general.  

i'd also be on-board with Robinson, immediate upgrade there to ReyM or V-Ray, and could play in the middle.

They need to sign guys like that or the defense is going to slide backwards very quickly as it did last year.