Dolphins @ Bengals Game Thread

Well Scottish and I have a perfect record when we attend games together. If anyone wants to see the Bengals go to the Super Bowl, get the Go Fund Me thing set up and we will make the sacrifice of going to all the remaining games.

• Like 2

I'd also like to add his and my family spent some good time together. I traveled a long ways to get to the game, but nothing compared to his trip from Scotland.

I was in the middle of a corn hole game, and some guy I've never seen before walked up to me and smiled. I knew who it was.  After 13 years we finally got to drink a beer together and the Bengals came away with a win. 

What a fantastic day.

• Like 3

Wish I could have been there to meet up with you guys, but happy you had a great time !!!

Game should have been like 35-7.
Have to finish some of those drives with TD's.
Have to find another way to run the ball.
Have to find a way to stop being stupid with penalties.
Please stop hurting our own players.

I will still argue that this is a good team talent wise.  However, who the hell are they ??
It's like the offense is just going through the motions.  Dalton to Green and a bunch of blah.
Can't recall a more boring win in recent years, but i'll take it.

• Like 1

Offensive line needs serious improvement.    

But we just won a prime time game on national TV.  Lest we fall into the trap of "well it was a team we were SUPPOSED to beat," please harken back a year or two when we came up against the mighty Cleveland Browns in prime time and got killed.  Took care of business this time.

• Like 1

Not that it has any bearing whatsoever on well, anything.  However, I found the Bengals color rush unis as boring as the game itself.
Couldn't put my finger on it, but I just didn't like all the white out there.  Maybe it was the helmets throwing it off.  Whatever.....

No COB, won't forget our primetime struggles and am certainly happy to get the win here, but I thought that was going to happen anyway.
A loss last night would have been massively devastating not only to the fans, but the teams confidence overall.
That being said, they need to right the ship in the running game.  Maybe Eifert coming back helps keep teams from loading up the box.

2 hours ago, ArmyBengal said:

Not that it has any bearing whatsoever on well, anything.  However, I found the Bengals color rush unis as boring as the game itself.
Couldn't put my finger on it, but I just didn't like all the white out there.  Maybe it was the helmets throwing it off.  Whatever.....

No COB, won't forget our primetime struggles and am certainly happy to get the win here, but I thought that was going to happen anyway.
A loss last night would have been massively devastating not only to the fans, but the teams confidence overall.
That being said, they need to right the ship in the running game.  Maybe Eifert coming back helps keep teams from loading up the box.

I agree on all points. 

Unis were boring. 

Eifert getting back will help the run game. He is a match up nightmare. Will also be help Boyd and LaFell get targets. 

Boy, Miami is bad. Tannehill is not good. That team might not win 3 games. 

Tannehill has no chance.  The pocket collapses in his face in about half a second.  If I have to post pictures of his hot wife to convince you what a good quarterback he is, I'll do it.

I forgot Ndomigen Suh, or whatever his name is, was on that team.  With veteran leadership like that, agreed that they are headed for a whopping 3 win season.  

I loved the unis.  Wouldn't want them as the regular as they would get boring, but for a change of pace I loved it.  

The jury is still out on our OC.  He needs to prove he can fix our running game.  Maybe fire Alexander and his wrestling style blocking technique that no one else uses, and we could fucking block someone so our guys could get free.  Also one thing I'll never forget from that game is Geno getting a sack by bulldozing their center right back into Tannehill and knocking them both down.  Just brutal.  

Billy here. I'm using my brothers computer and don't feel like logging him out. Anyway here's Scottish, his family and I outside of PBS Last night. They were fun to hang out with!

14519711_10207068887433159_1994032580561

• Like 2

Two points - 

1.  Great picture, very disappointed to have missed that game and meetup.  Also, Scottish' son is truly from the land of soccer.  How can I tell?  He's got Huber's jersey on.  Only a true fan gets the punter's jersey, so big credit to that youngster.  

2.  How did I miss that Laremy Tunsil was playing guard for the Dolphins.  If you don't remember Laremy, you undoubtedly remember his alter ego from this year's draft, Gas Mask Bong Face.  I'm doubly sad I didn't get to that game, the opportunity to heckle that guy is sort of a once in a lifetime thing.  Depression sets in.  

6 hours ago, ArmyBengal said:

Marvin Lewis thought the run game was just fine last night, the numbers were skewed a little bit. What the hell is he smoking? Seriously that was some of the worst running I have seen in sometime, hell this whole year has sucked. Even against the Broncos they had some big runs, but other then that nothing. 

Fix the damn running game!