Dolphins @ Bengals Game Thread

Just now, cincyhokie said:

Erickson looks timid.

Whole team has looked timid all year. Feels like they are turtleing up to try and get through injuries and suspensions. If I didn't know better, and I don't, I'd say the strategy is to try and preserve 4-4 over the first half then make a push as they get guys back. But that would be ridiculous right?

2 minutes ago, HoosierCat said:

Whole team has looked timid all year. Feels like they are turtleing up to try and get through injuries and suspensions. If I didn't know better, and I don't, I'd say the strategy is to try and preserve 4-4 over the first half then make a push as they get guys back. But that would be ridiculous right?

Maybe 5-3.  4-4 is a good bet.

Ok so this Dolphins team is bad! The bengals should have won this game. However I'm still not sold on this team yet!

What is there identity? They can't run the ball at all! Can't convert 3rd downs, is there anybody that can get open besides AJ Green? 

Defense gave up a huge play to start, but they dominated! They should have the Dolphins o-line is so bad! Still worried about the safety's! I wouldn't mind seeing Derron Smith back there

Still only 3 converted 3rd downs or something like that. Watching them run the ball is so bad. Fix this shit!!!!! Won't win against the good teams like this.

Good win though:grimace: