Well that sucked

HoosierCat

I'm horrible at fantasy football, hardly even pay attention to my team.  Started Bernard and Jones Thursday, got little.  Also started Eifert, might actually win this week.

Also - not bragging but my team is somehow leading a yahoo pro pick'em pool I'm in.  My team name is Marvin Lewis' Rage-Filled Army.  No spaces so it would fit.  

I suck at fantasy sports and pools, but a rising tide lifts all boats and since I just go all in with the Bengals, pretty good year so far.

Finally, did anyone watch the Football Life episode about Paul Brown?  Great stuff in there.  Modell screwed him badly.  Ultimately though, Modell screwed Cleveland too, and in the final analysis Modell was too poor a businessman to hang onto his team.  Meanwhile Paul's unholy spawn are sitting on a billion dollar plus license to print money.

9 hours ago, JaxonFord87 said:

I felt lost without this forum. 

ditto ...... glad it's back online 

9 hours ago, billybroome said:

A big shout out to Terry to getting the site back up and updated. Thanks man.

Totally agree 

THANKS Terry, extreme appreciation

9 hours ago, billybroome said:

COB, is that you?

Hi Billy, yea that's me.  The new format made me sign in with my login name.  One other comment on that Paul Brown Football Life, I've heard a few comments in the press from players through the years that beating Cleveland is still a huge deal to the organization.  Paul absolutely hated Modell and the Browns.  Mike was on there saying his dad never forgave Modell.

44 minutes ago, ArmyBengal said:

Ok, changed it up a bit and went with my favorite comic strip character.

Calvin as: STUPENDOUS MAN !!!

That kid cracks me up.

Calvin and Hobbes! I like it. Now that I'm off mobile I can see my sig is still alive!