Bengals @ Colts Game Thread

HoosierCat

Friday practice report:

Coley Harvey @ColeyHarvey · 4m 4 minutes ago

#Bengals not practicing: Green, Maualuga, Lamur, Thompson. Whole OL is back. Thompson and Lamur doing conditioning drills on side w Eifert

Again no surprises. Sounds like Zeitler is a go, tho.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrap your whole body in several layers of tin foil, and just try to act nonchalant on the plane.

Is that before or after pouring honey all over you and rolling in jello powder ??

I heard that is the secret preventative the government has known about for decades but has kept secret.

Wrap your whole body in several layers of tin foil, and just try to act nonchalant on the plane.

Is that before or after pouring honey all over you and rolling in jello powder ??

I heard that is the secret preventative the government has known about for decades but has kept secret.

This figures. As if we don't all know fluoride causes Ebola, then the government tries to hide the honey/jello self vaccination technique. Thank god we have a medical professional in here.

I just can't see us winning this one, but you know, "any given sunday"......

Hope springs eternal

If the defense pulls their heads out of their collective a$$es, and we get a few lucky breaks, we could squeak out an ugly win; and if so I'll take it gladly and without complaint.

But since I expect a loss, I am mainly praying for no more injuries

This game is winnable - the D needs to bring pressure on Luck and maybe force an INT or two...we need to establish the run to keep the ball and control the clock. We may need a bit of luck to go our way - a favourable call, Indy to have a bad day at the office or something like that, but this game is winnable.

Bengals 27-24 Colts

FNR in the middle.

in your post immediately prior you had maualuga as inactive ........assume Vinny Rey is starting ????