Bengals Moves

ArmyBengal

Hate that Mays is still here. Johnson is better backup QB if Andy goes down in third quarter sometime and a defense that game planned for Andy has to try to deal with Johnson.

If Andy is lost for several games and teams have to game plan to stop one of them, I believe Skelton would be the better guy then. More accurate passer who could execute the offense with more precision. He is also likely to stay healthy over a several game stretch. Johnson is our OC's boy, so if that blows up it's all on him.

Boom will get picked up and I think he'll be a serviceable depth guy somewhere. They must see something in Burkehead, looks like just a guy to me.

Schaffer will be on the 53 before this season is over, I think. Just needs more experience and work.

Skelton was still trying to learn the system and he absolutely sucked with Larry Fitzgerald as his go to option in Arizona. I'll go with Johnson for higher upside, familiarity with the system, and playmaking ability with his feet.

For sure plus he wasn't really west coast QB more of a carson palmer backup,Plus nice thing with Johnson maybe they can utilize him as wildcat style QB every now and then.

Hate that Mays is still here. Johnson is better backup QB if Andy goes down in third quarter sometime and a defense that game planned for Andy has to try to deal with Johnson.

If Andy is lost for several games and teams have to game plan to stop one of them, I believe Skelton would be the better guy then. More accurate passer who could execute the offense with more precision. He is also likely to stay healthy over a several game stretch. Johnson is our OC's boy, so if that blows up it's all on him.

Boom will get picked up and I think he'll be a serviceable depth guy somewhere. They must see something in Burkehead, looks like just a guy to me.

Schaffer will be on the 53 before this season is over, I think. Just needs more experience and work.

Burkehead did have more rushing yards, I liked how he looked this preseason.

Marvin is talking about picking up this guy, who is clearly quite versatile. albeit a greybeard

/>http://blogs.buffalonews.com/press-coverage/2012/07/bryan-scotts-position-where-should-we-start.html

Yup, was looking at him yesterday after I saw his name being tossed around on CJ. I would be fine with it.