Free agents...

GeorgeObererIII

They have cheaper and possibly better options moving forward.

There's a lot loaded into that "possibly" there. We could really use a stud, but it appears we'll get Green-Ellis, a rookie and maybe Boom. Hopefully whoever is drafted comes through, because if they don't defenses will kill Dalton.

There's a lot loaded into that "possibly" there. We could really use a stud, but it appears we'll get Green-Ellis, a rookie and maybe Boom. Hopefully whoever is drafted comes through, because if they don't defenses will kill Dalton.

Leonard wasn't the answer there anyway. That particular problem will only be addressed by injecting some fresh talent.

Bernard may be back as well, and don't forget Cedric :-)

Here's kind of where I am with this and my opinion has been well stated.

If we could get a new RT in the draft, which would result in a long term deal for MJ, I am geting to the point where I would be cool with that.

I can't say as I have really looked hard, but is there a RT that could be had without spending one of our first three picks on one ??

One that could be viewed as a starter ?? I will have to look into it as well.

I'm slowly moving into the "Do what you can to f*ck Dre over" mindset.

Hell, bring in Tyson Clabo who was released from the Falcons and then sign MJ.

Good.

The last thing I want is to have any of these castoffs keeping us from drafting the position early.

I am 100% certain that even if we signed a veteran safety *cough* *Rhodes* *cough* they'd still need to draft one high to groom

I'm not. The only person they lost was Crocker.

If they bring in another player, I could easily see them saying the don't need to draft safety now.

I wish I could be at your level of certainty, but I can't.

It's the whole reason I wasn't wanting to see them bring in much in the form of free agents.

I suppose with the lack of depth/talent at the RB spot, that wouldn't keep them from drafting one high, but still no guarantees.

Is it draft day yet ??

Schefter just tweeted that the Patriots have dropped the bomb on Pitt, signing RFA WR Emmanuel Sanders to an offer sheet. With Wallace gone, if Sanders leaves, who da fuk is Toothlessburger going to throw to? Plexiglass? Seriously?

Go Pats! :lmao:/>/>

Schefter just tweeted that the Patriots have dropped the bomb on Pitt, signing RFA WR Emmanuel Sanders to an offer sheet. With Wallace gone, if Sanders leaves, who da fuk is Toothlessburger going to throw to? Plexiglass? Seriously?

Go Pats! :lmao:/>/>/>

BWAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA !!!!

Oh, that's just classic...

Don't they still have Antonio Brown ??

Go Pats! :lmao:/>/>/>/>

Sanders will be a Pat, as the Steelers don't have the cap space...

Steelers have lost Wallace, Starks and Mendenhall, and now Sanders..

The Steelers are F'd... Plus, there's not much ot there in FA at WR....