Steelers @ Bengals Pregame Talk/Game Thread

ArmyBengal

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep your rape hand strong, Ben. Also, please throw us the ball and fall on your stupid rebuilt face at random intervals Sunday night.

This sounds like the game plan the Bengals have had going into the previous two games, I hope it works out better this week.

Ok. Anyone have "That Feeling"? That beautiful feeling when you know the Bengls will win a game?

NO.

I had that feeling going up against the Dolphins and Browns.

There's no reason to have that feeling with the Steelers coming to town, even though they are hurting.

I will be watching and rooting for the win. Having "That Feeling" ?? Not so much...

EDIT: I forgot there's an "Orange Out". That changes everything... <_<

Ok. Anyone have "That Feeling"? That beautiful feeling when you know the Bengls will win a game?

NO.

There's no reason to have that feeling with the Steelers coming to town, even though they are hurting.

I will be watching and rooting for the win. Having "That Feeling" ?? Not so much...

How is an orange out when half the stands will be waiving there yellow towels, that's just how it always is!

NO.

How is an orange out when half the stands will be waiving there yellow towels, that's just how it always is!

My thoughts exactly. Hence the sarcasm smilie.

That sarcasm smilie needs a little more emphasis on the sarcasm...

I'm just happy I'm going to get to watch the game live on SNF.

Me too hope it's not embarrassing to watch. I hope Marvin has this team prepared and they have a good game plan. This is the type of game that can turn a season around, and if they can some how win this game, it could be huge for this team! Now go win this game!

Cincinnati Bengals:

Leonard - doubtful

Binns, Kirkpatrick - questionable

Hawkins, Muckleroy, Still, Zeitler - probable

That other rabble of s**te:

Carter, Gilbert, Mendenhall, Polamalou, Redman - out

Pouncey - questionable

Johnson, Timmons - probable

Bengals go to work and get the job done .....in style.....Bengals 41 - 24 Steelers