Official Bengals @ Ravens game thread!

BengalszoneBilly

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok...coming to the party late here. Sorry, boys. Love the new avatar, Billy. That helmet would rock. Anyway, let me state that I have not seen this team play this bad since 2003. No Marvin Lewis coached Bengal team has ever played this poorly this consistently. Meanwhile, the Steelers are running roughshot.

For all those that said, "This is only preseason," now you get it. Scores and stats mean jack, quality of play is the same. You play like crap in the preseason, you play like crap in the regular season.

How is it that 2 PB WR's have 2 catches among them, I said before that BBratkowski sucks and that everyone knows what we are doing because we do the same s++t all the time...

Here's how...one acting like a douche, crying about a trade, wating till summer to fix his ankle and then getting his vagina, I mean shoulder jacked up. the other not showing up for OTA's, having a bad hammy and not being in sych with their PB QB...does that answer the question?

Agree completely with what you said but he is not even trying to throw to them is what I'm saying...

I've never seen fans panic so quickly. First half of the first game of the season. Chill.

please point out the highlights so I can see things your way...oh wait, there are none. forced fumble the netted 0 points, great.

they had the whole preseason/camp for the fans to "chill" through...now it is game time and this team looks cold and unprofessional.

what game r u watching?

It has nothing to do with highlights. It's the first game of the year and you're saying our season is doomed based upon the first half? Get real, I guess Atlanta jumped out to the 21-0 lead and they're destined for the Super Bowl? You're logic just puzzles me. We have a good coach, and some great players so it is far too early for me to panic.

Hello! Hello McFly! The Bengals are playing against a rookie QB and a rookie coach...and doing a pitiful job doing it. A Bengals offense with 3+ pro Bowl players couldn't do better than a field goal in the first half, and the defense has yet to rattle the rookie QB. Yes Virginia, there is nothing good to say about this team.

Ok...coming to the party late here. Sorry, boys. Love the new avatar, Billy. That helmet would rock.

Nothing would make this team rock at this point Greg.

You play like crap in the preseason, you play like crap in the regular season.

You can tell the homers that all you want, yet they cannot grasp the concept. It's like talking to democrats! :rolleyes:

If Palmer isn't laying on his back every passing down, this is a different story, aside from one stupid breakdown by the defense on that reverse, to be honest. The running game isn't inspiring, but once again that's the o-line.

Blame Brat, Chad, Palmer, whatever, but the problem with this team is the o-line, and I don't really see any hope of fixing it, they had all off-season to do it, but thought their guys are better than they are, including Andrews, who is below average and getting paid like a pro bowler along with Levi.

Willie Parker coming back from season ending knee surgery last year has almost 100 yards and 3 TDs...so much for the Steelers offense being depleted with losing lineman and having a runningback coming off surgery...

That's because they have a football organization and structure that doesn't allow failure. Hellllooooo....Mikey B!!!.....you catching any of that?

Ok...coming to the party late here.

Anyway, let me state that I have not seen this team play bad since 2003.

Welcome aboard - it's good to have Patriots fans here.

If Palmer isn't laying on his back every passing down, this is a different story, aside from one stupid breakdown by the defense on that reverse, to be honest. The running game isn't inspiring, but once again that's the o-line.

Blame Brat, Chad, Palmer, whatever, but the problem with this team is the o-line, and I don't really see any hope of fixing it, they had all off-season to do it, but thought their guys are better than they are, including Andrews, who is below average and getting paid like a pro bowler along with Levi.

The loss of Willie Anderson is glaringly evident. :angry:

It's a one score ball game at the half.

The worse 1/2 of a match since EVER has just been played.

we can only get better, the game is there for the taking. C'mon you Bengals - WHO DEY WHO DEY WHO DEY!!!!!!!!!

I've never seen fans panic so quickly. First half of the first game of the season. Chill.

please point out the highlights so I can see things your way...oh wait, there are none. forced fumble the netted 0 points, great.

they had the whole preseason/camp for the fans to "chill" through...now it is game time and this team looks cold and unprofessional.

what game r u watching?

It has nothing to do with highlights. It's the first game of the year and you're saying our season is doomed based upon the first half? Get real, I guess Atlanta jumped out to the 21-0 lead and they're destined for the Super Bowl? You're logic just puzzles me. We have a good coach, and some great players so it is far too early for me to panic.

Criticism is far different than panic. This team is just not executing. Sure, good players...based on previous performances and talent level. All mean nothing today when they play like this.

Ravens recover fumble of Utecht reception. great.

I guess it is all OK, it is ONLY the 3rd quarter of the first game...

Glaringly!

what game r u watching?

Criticism is far different than panic. This team is just not executing. Sure, good players...based on previous performances and talent level. All mean nothing today when they play like this.

Ravens recover fumble of Utecht reception. great.

I guess it is all OK, it is ONLY the 3rd quarter of the first game...

...and we're only down by seven. And Carson hasn't rebroken his nose...yet. And Ocho Fredo is still just Fredo Johnson. And we punted the ball down to the three.

Hey....you chopped out the word 'this' bad. LOL

I know - I'm sorry to mis-quote you Greg but for Chrsitsakes I need SOME entertainment during this ball game!

I hope Kyle Larson doesn't pick up a "reptitive strain injury" tonight

Hey....you chopped out the word 'this' bad. LOL

I know - I'm sorry to mis-quote you Greg but for Chrsitsakes I need SOME entertainment during this ball game!

Oh, brother, don't I know it. Chop away. It was funny as crap.

Glaringly!

Chad is useless in this game, how long before he undergoes the knife and season over for him? I don't fault the Bengals on Willie, he is 33 yo and on the decline, he wouldn't have lasted the season. The line wasn't playing well with him.

This Baltimore team would be up by 17 points if they had a good veteran QB. On the other hand we do have one of them and all we can do is 3 points. Carson is approaching overrated territory.