Chris Henry in Trouble Again!?!

Bengals1

Chris Henry in trouble

Newport Police Incident Report indicates the alleged incident took place Tuesday night (6:53pm) in Newport involving, "menancing" and "harassment" charges.

Henry and a friend were allegedly invovled in an incident at Newport on the Levee with a valet parking attendant....after Henry parked the car and left without paying. As attendant approached Henry, he became loud and started arguing over parking.

The parking attendant states Henry went chest to chest with him....saying...."F-you....F-this....don't you know who I am?". The parking attendant states Henry then threw a five dollar bill onto the ground and said, "You better pick that up bitch".

After attendant stated he was calling the police, both suspects fled in their vehicle across the Taylor Suspension Bridge into Cincinnati.

Both suspects later returned to Newport On The Levee.

Henry and suspect two were banned from Newport on the Levee by security and asked to leave.

Complaintant located officers a few minutes later stating both suspects walked past him on the way to the elevator and stated to him, "F--- you, you better hope I don't see you again."

Good God, will this nitpicking crap ever stop regarding Henry? <_<

(Hey! "Regarding Henry" was one of our movies! :sure: )

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This story is bull...t. Even if every word is true, its still bull...t. But you can count on a fat, pasty-faced and sanctimonious blowhard like that Lance to wring it out for all its worth. Henry had hard words for a f----ing valet parking attendant? So what? That's life.

This story is bull...t. Even if every word is true, its still bull...t. But you can count on a fat, pasty-faced and sanctimonious blowhard like that Lance to wring it out for all its worth. Henry had hard words for a f----ing valet parking attendant? So what? That's life.

Are you kidding me? The losing is bad, but I will still be a Bengals fan in spite of it. I grew up loving the Bengals and I always will. But this is the type of stuff that makes me question whether I can root for this team while this type of player permeates the roster. If this is the type of person that the organization will continue to give chances to, and he really is still acting like that after all he's been through, then it makes it hard to support the organization as a whole. You are right, it's not illegal to be an a-hole, but how can anyone root for a person like that as an individual, or part of a larger team, that acts like this? And I know that it's just an incident report, not a conviction of anything, but where there is smoke, there must be some fire. It can't be worth his production on the field, can it?

Not necessarily, Warden Goodell's policy is one of "personnel conduct" not criminal conduct.

He'll probably suspend Odell Thurman for another year for this. ;)

Yeah, poor Odell, whipping boy because Mikey voted against the CBA. ;)

Now, I was under the impression that it was the year-long suspensions that required reinstatement - I thought the 8-gamers were of fixed duration unless one actually commits a crime or blows a drug test, which Cheech has (narrowly) avoided doing so far.

Anybody recall details? Can Goodell decide to draw Henry's suspension out longer?

Not necessarily, Warden Goodell's policy is one of "personnel conduct" not criminal conduct.

He'll probably suspend Odell Thurman for another year for this. ;)

Yeah, poor Odell, whipping boy because Mikey voted against the CBA. ;)

Now, I was under the impression that it was the year-long suspensions that required reinstatement - I thought the 8-gamers were of fixed duration unless one actually commits a crime or blows a drug test, which Cheech has (narrowly) avoided doing so far.

Anybody recall details? Can Goodell decide to draw Henry's suspension out longer?

I think Odell's was only for four games last year and then he had the infamous traffic stop with CH barfing out the window. I think they made Odell's for the remainder of the season at that point.

I guess that means Goody can pretty much do what he wants.

Well, my girlfriend's, sister's, baby-mama said that Chris Henry told her to go **ck herself at the Piggly Wiggly in Sumpter South Carolina just last month.

Is this stuff for real? Do you guys all actually think that professional athletes are genuinely nice guys to parking valets, cashiers, caddys, etc. I'm willing to bet that there's not a damn guy on the roster that doesn't treat Joe 6-pack like crap regularly. And when I say the "roster", I pretty much mean every NFL, NBA, and MLB roster.

Get real. These guys are rich as hell and are completely used to getting away with dumping on people because they can. They've been getting away with it since high school. You don't think Bret Farverevrre cusses the hell out of the maid in his hotel? Seriously? Is Henry more of an a-hole than most -- probably. Is he different in any meaningful way. No.

Get real. These guys are rich as hell and are completely used to getting away with dumping on people because they can. They've been getting away with it since high school.

That's just the point -- Henry has lost his freedom to be an a$$hole, at least if he wants to keep playing in the NFL.

I think Odell's was only for four games last year and then he had the infamous traffic stop with CH barfing out the window. I think they made Odell's for the remainder of the season at that point.

I guess that means Goody can pretty much do what he wants.

Weeeeellll...that DUI was a costly one. Because Odell was in the substance abuse program at that point, the DUI counted as another positive and as a result I *believe* the first year was actually an automatic suspension. What wasn't automatic was Odell's special bonus year.

Let's clear the air on this.

Is it illegal to be a cock? no.

Is Chenry a cock? so it appears.

Do we all wish Chenry would grow up? yes.

Will this affect his availability Sunday? c'mon, this is the begals...of course.

I think Chenry is a stupid piece of trash who has very impressive football skills. Is he a credit to his Mom, the Bengals or football? clearly no.

Chenry is f**king up the program.

Everytime I watch this kid play football and Carson throw a long pass to him, I just sit in amazement watching the sheer volume of talent he possesses. Everytime I read one of these stories about him doing this or that (True or false), I feel like beating the f*cking sh*t out of him for being the most ignorant piece of sh*t I've ever had the displeasure of hearing about... This kid is sad...

WHODEY !!!

Well, my girlfriend's, sister's, baby-mama said that Chris Henry told her to go **ck herself at the Piggly Wiggly in Sumpter South Carolina just last month.

Is this stuff for real? Do you guys all actually think that professional athletes are genuinely nice guys to parking valets, cashiers, caddys, etc. I'm willing to bet that there's not a damn guy on the roster that doesn't treat Joe 6-pack like crap regularly. And when I say the "roster", I pretty much mean every NFL, NBA, and MLB roster.

Get real. These guys are rich as hell and are completely used to getting away with dumping on people because they can. They've been getting away with it since high school. You don't think Bret Farverevrre cusses the hell out of the maid in his hotel? Seriously? Is Henry more of an a-hole than most -- probably. Is he different in any meaningful way. No.

The point is, its news because this guy has a history of doing this. And, "Don't you know who I am" is just precious. It shows you that he has not learned ANYTHING from his suspension and will do the same thing again. Get this guy off your team bengal fans. The bengals will never be a contender until him and all his buddies are gone. Until they are gone, cincinnati is the laughingstock of the league.

Treq, nice to have you.... However, to call the Bengals the laughingstock of the league, while the likes of the Chargers have had FAR more arrests and issues without notice is, well, laughable. EVERYONE fails to see that, but all you hear about are the Chargers playoffs chances this year and how great LT is. Quite frankly, it's a really OLD story. When Henry (Who I think is an idiot of a person) comes back and has a stellar game, people will be all over his sack again...

Now, if you wish to call the Bengals the laughingstock due to the play of the defense or the idiot we call a "defensive coordinator", then my friend, YOU BELONG ON THIS BOARD !!!

Welcome again...

WHODEY !!!