Chris Henry in Trouble Again!?!

Bengals1

Well, my girlfriend's, sister's, baby-mama said that Chris Henry told her to go **ck herself at the Piggly Wiggly in Sumpter South Carolina just last month.

And for whatever it might be worth, there's a fan on GoBengals who claims Henry tried to start a fight with a high school football player at a local WalMart.

Regardless of whether there's any truth to any of the stories it seems more and more certain that Henry is operating on borrowed time. Goodell is just waiting for any excuse to bounce him for good, and local authorities have proven that they're not above trying to frame him....which they won't need to do if he's spending his days threatening to fight every low-paid employee or bargain shopper who happens to cross his path.

That's a bunch of BS too! Here's mine (and this is not something I made up either): A bar attendent at my buddies wedding this past Saturday told me that he was cool with Henry and that he's about to get suspended 4 more games for smoking... I took this with a grain of salt... The point is that all the bad publicy he's recieved for his wrong doing and from false reports have really hurt his image. I can't wait until he grabs a TD this weekend, our fans will go nuts, all will be forgotten. This will blow over.

btw, someone get this guys ph. #, I'd like to give him a call: No charges have been filed. Police told 35-year-old Jason Baker of Bellevue, Ky., that he could file a complaint with prosecutors if he wanted to pursue the matter. Baker didn't return a phone message on Wednesday.

AGreen -- seriously, don't tell me you thought I was being serious about that statement...seriously!

I was referring to the gobengals.com rumor that you posted... not the sarcasim.

Well, my girlfriend's, sister's, baby-mama said that Chris Henry told her to go **ck herself at the Piggly Wiggly in Sumpter South Carolina just last month.

And for whatever it might be worth, there's a fan on GoBengals who claims Henry tried to start a fight with a high school football player at a local WalMart.

Regardless of whether there's any truth to any of the stories it seems more and more certain that Henry is operating on borrowed time. Goodell is just waiting for any excuse to bounce him for good, and local authorities have proven that they're not above trying to frame him....which they won't need to do if he's spending his days threatening to fight every low-paid employee or bargain shopper who happens to cross his path.

That's a bunch of BS too! Here's mine (and this is not something I made up either): A bar attendent at my buddies wedding this past Saturday told me that he was cool with Henry and that he's about to get suspended 4 more games for smoking... I took this with a grain of salt... The point is that all the bad publicy he's recieved for his wrong doing and from false reports have really hurt his image. I can't wait until he grabs a TD this weekend, our fans will go nuts, all will be forgotten. This will blow over.

btw, someone get this guys ph. #, I'd like to give him a call: No charges have been filed. Police told 35-year-old Jason Baker of Bellevue, Ky., that he could file a complaint with prosecutors if he wanted to pursue the matter. Baker didn't return a phone message on Wednesday.

Go to the 700WLW website. A PDF copy of the official Newport PD report is there, and the dummies didn't cross out the phone number enough. You can get the accuser's phone number, name and address. You can also make out Chris Henry's social security number there and address. Here's hoping that some computer geek steals his identity. I'm always going to be a Bengals fan, but pieces of trash like Henry need to just die off so they can't create the next generation of thug idots. I am looking forward to him catching a few touchdowns and being out of the NFL by the end of the year. And by the way, there is just way, way too many stories out there of him being a bad citizen for all of them to be false. I don't buy the conspiracy theory, or the racism theory, that everyone is out to get Henry. Maybe an isolated situation here or there could be explained with those theories, but all of the stuff we've heard over the last two or three years, plus the stuff in college. It's too much. He's an uneducated thug that doesn't know how the world works. He doesn't seem to be able to grasp it quick enough to save his golden career. He'll either die young, or figure it out eventually, but I can't think it will be before he flushed his career away.

Thank you... I'll make sure to pass out the number, hopefully we can all change his mind about filing charges.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets see, then there was the DUI charge.

Well, whatever.

Maybe I am experiencing dementia again, but....

Am I the only one who does not recall Chris Henry being charged with DUI?

Well, whatever.

He was charged with DUI back in June of '06, but it was dismissed, no conviction. It was his last arrest, and it was the end of his infamous 6-month multi-state crime spree.

He was charged with DUI back in June of '06, but it was dismissed, no conviction.

And yet this Treg character uses it and a bunch of stuff he doesn't know about to belabor his point.

Hey Treg, do me a favor, crawl back under that rock in Cleveland Heights from whence you came.

I have heard more than enough of your republican morals.

Thank you, Bye now!

He was charged with DUI back in June of '06, but it was dismissed, no conviction.

And yet this Treg character uses it and a bunch of stuff he doesn't know about to belabor his point.

Hey Treg, do me a favor, crawl back under that rock in Cleveland Heights from whence you came.

I have heard more than enough of your republican morals.

Thank you, Bye now!

My republican morals!!! HAHAHAHAHA! Thats the funniest thing I've heard all day! You go right ahead and embrace your criminal. If its republican to expect your players to obey the law and stay out of trouble, then thats what I am. It just drags your team down. When will your ownership and coaching staff figure it out? Do you think this guy would be a member of say, the Patriots? Of course not! They wouldn't put up with this stuff. No team with any respect would.

By the way, I think its funny that you think I'm from cleveland, or even a cleveland fan....thank you, bye now!!!

Do you think this guy would be a member of say, the Patriots? Of course not! They wouldn't put up with this stuff. No team with any respect would.

By the way, I think its funny that you think I'm from cleveland, or even a cleveland fan....thank you, bye now!!!

Yeah, sure, why not? Randy Moss tried to run down a meter maid and has a Jones for the herb. But now that he's a Patriot he's a solid citizen right? Do you enjoy being spoonfed all of your opinions by ESPN? Use your own brain for a minute and consider that there is a difference between the types of conduct alleged a couple of years ago and bitching at a parking lot attendant. You know what, never mind, don't. Go on believing that Chris Henry is the reason that the Bengals' defense sucks. Go on believing that -- despite not having played at all this year -- the Bengals' record has somehow suffered by the result of Chris Henry as opposed to the players who actuallly "played" so far. I'll go on believing that Chris Henry will provide a spark for this team in the second half, but it will probably be just enough to rob us of a meaningful draft pick.

I'm guessing you're a Patriots fan, since you refused my request that you identify your team. That makes it easy though -- Randy Moss is a "thug" and Rodney Harrison has served his probation this season for doing HGH. I'm sure there's more, but why try harder since you're going to continue ignorning the substance of what anybody says anyway.

Do you think this guy would be a member of say, the Patriots? Of course not! They wouldn't put up with this stuff. No team with any respect would.

Yeah, sure, why not? Randy Moss tried to run down a meter maid and has a Jones for the herb. But now that he's a Patriot he's a solid citizen right? Do you enjoy being spoonfed all of your opinions by ESPN? Use your own brain for a minute and consider that there is a difference between the types of conduct alleged a couple of years ago and bitching at a parking lot attendant. You know what, never mind, don't. Go on believing that Chris Henry is the reason that the Bengals' defense sucks. Go on believing that -- despite not having played at all this year -- the Bengals' record has somehow suffered by the result of Chris Henry as opposed to the players who actuallly "played" so far. I'll go on believing that Chris Henry will provide a spark for this team in the second half, but it will probably be just enough to rob us of a meaningful draft pick.

I'm guessing you're a Patriots fan, since you refused my request that you identify your team. That makes it easy though -- Randy Moss is a "thug" and Rodney Harrison has served his probation this season for doing HGH. I'm sure there's more, but why try harder since you're going to continue ignorning the substance of what anybody says anyway.

You just don't get it. When did I say he was the reason that the defense sucks???? Well, thats ok. I don't understand your allegiance to this guy. And I'm not a patriots fan. I don't want to identify my team, because I don't want this to be a team vs team thing. Flame away, I'm done. cya

You just don't get it. When did I say he was the reason that the defense sucks???? Well, thats ok. I don't understand your allegiance to this guy. And I'm not a patriots fan. I don't want to identify my team, because I don't want this to be a team vs team thing. Flame away, I'm done. cya

Parting is such sweet sorrow!

You don't want to identify your team because every team in the NFL has "thugs" on it and you know I'm right. Nice try though. (Is it the Ravens? It's the Ravens isn't it? That's why you were trolling around this week. Tell me it's the Ravens. Come on, I should get credit for guessing correctly on the second try. It's the Ravens, right?)

You said repeatedly that the team couldn't win with an embarassment like Chris Henry on it and that I would be sorry that he was on the team. I translated that into you piling on a 2-6 team. If we were 6-2 would I still be sorry. Not to mention the very obvious fact that, whatever the team's record is thus far, it would have nothing to do with Chris Henry because he hasn't played until .... now.

So, if I'm not going to "regret it" because my team sucks, exactly why am I going to regret what a "thug" Chris Henry is? Hmmmm? Because there are upset parking attendants scattered throughout KY and OH?

And, for closers, I don't have "allegiance" to Chris Henry -- I have some respect for reason, however. In one breath you say that Chris Henry is Hitler, while in the next you extoll the virtues of the Patriots who have on their roster Chris Henry, Sr. You're thinking is shallow, flawed, and completely guided by what you heard last night on SportsCenter. I have challenged you to convey a logical thought and support your rantings and you can't. If that's "flaming", then I would assume you get it a lot.

My republican morals!!! HAHAHAHAHA! Thats the funniest thing I've heard all day! You go right ahead and embrace your criminal.

Christ sake, Chris Henry is a tiny pimple on the posterior of the crime world. Yet, people like you, try and portray him as the illegitimate love child of Dillenger and Ma Barker.

If all accounts are true, Henry is a guy that most of us would not want to hang with, one could go so far as to say, a bad guy. I submit that there are probably 1,000s of bad guys who have played in the NFL, and many of them are in the HOF.

I think O.J. is positively evil, but if I found a 24 year old O.J. Simpson, I'd sign him to a 6 year contract today!

As would every team in the NFL!

Bye, now.

By the way BBTB, Chris Henry Sr. was a great line which hit him where it counts. I doubt he'll come back to that.

Well done, sir!

I don't want to identify my team, because I don't want this to be a team vs team thing.

Too late, you've already made it one. All we're waiting to find out is which team you root for so we can judge how much hypocrisy you're spewing.

Absolutely. It's time to come clean treq-ie. Live long and prosper. :rolleyes:

spock2.jpg