Bengals vs Baltimore

ShulaSteakhouse

Just a completely offhand observation re the Ravens' punter: doesn't his name sound like one of thoose mystery drugs you see advertised on TV. Y'know, there's a bunch of happy beautiful people smiling and laughing and a voice-over: "Would you like to get back to living your life at the fullest? Then talk to your doctor about Zastudil today! Side effects of Zastudil include headache, nasuea, high blood pressure, exploding testicles, uncontrolled drooling, excessive flatulence and acne. People with half a brain should not take Zastudil. If you think Zastudil is right for you, consult your doctor."

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Marvin has too much class, but I can't help thinking about the game that forced Bruce Coslet's resignation...

But the Ravens didn't let up. Following yet another Bengal punt, Baltimore drove the ball behind backup quarterback Chris Redman, the former Louisville Cardinal, and running back Priest Holmes all the way back to the Bengal 1-yard line with a little more than two minutes to go. After Redman attempted to dive in for a 1-yard sneak on first-and-goal, tempers flared. Bengals safety Corey Hall and Foley were in a shoving match with a few Ravens players, including Holmes.

The final indignity came with 2:01 left, when Redman's pass to rookie wide receiver Travis Taylor on third-and-8 was ruled down at the Cincinnati 1-yard line. Billick called for an instant replay challenge, insisting Taylor had scored. The call stood, and the Ravens ''settled'' for a 19-yard field goal to make it 37-0.

memory lane

Just a completely offhand observation re the Ravens' punter: doesn't his name sound like one of thoose mystery drugs you see advertised on TV. Y'know, there's a bunch of happy beautiful people smiling and laughing and a voice-over: "Would you like to get back to living your life at the fullest? Then talk to your doctor about Zastudil today! Side effects of Zastudil include headache, nasuea, high blood pressure, exploding testicles, uncontrolled drooling, excessive flatulence and acne. People with half a brain should not take Zastudil. If you think Zastudil is right for you, consult your doctor."

:lmao::lmao: Funny anology there Joisey. To be honest I don't think he's anymore effective than an "over the counter" punter would be! :rolleyes:

Funny thing is I was watching Bengals Today or whatever it's called with Lap and the other guy w/ Brat on and it was all Brat could do to keep from saying the only reason we run Rudi is because I have to.

Well, when you see Carson having a day like this, it is easy to see why an OC wouldn't want to waste any plays running the ball :)

I'll admit though - I am surprised that Rudi is having trouble running because I would think by now that the defense would be letting down just a hair.

As long as Carson gets this kind of protection....Bombs away because he is not making any mistakes.

I'll differ with you about Rudi. He's running just like he needs to. The way Chris Perry can't.

The Bengals are hitting on all cylinders and the ravens don't know which way is up!!!! WHOOO DEY!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheers:

rip Billick a new one...that egotistical, needs a new prescription, squinting jacka@@....

I don't wanna be non-classy, but Billick needs a butt kicking!