Bengals vs Baltimore

ShulaSteakhouse

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

this many points to this Offense sucks though....

Excuse me AMC. It does not suck. "Suck" alone doesn't carry sufficient weight to accurately describe what has occurred here. Pathetically inept would be closer. Even though the Bengals should get a win here, I think the choice of words should be "Completely-F**king-Inexcusable!!" :angry: They're only one (giving up) TD away making Boller look like Manning did last week for Crissakes! This does not bode well going into Pittsburgh I can tell you that!

And to think I was actually saying "shutout" earlier. God I'm such a retard sometimes! <_<

this many points to this Offense sucks though....

Excuse me AMC. It does not suck. "Suck" alone doesn't carry sufficient weight to accurately describe what has occurred here. Pathetically inept would be closer. Even though the Bengals should get a win here, I think the choice of words should be "Completely-F**king-Inexcusable!!" :angry: They're only one (giving up) TD away making Boller look like Manning did last week for Crissakes! This does not bode well going into Pittsburgh I can tell you that!

And to think I was actually thinking "shutout" earlier. God I'm such a retard sometimes! <_<

I'm glad you can keep the milk carton, but thats the only consolation big man!!!!!!

I'm glad you can keep the milk carton, but thats the only consolation big man!!!!!!

I don't really, at least not as it now appears. If you look at the writing on it, it says

"Last Seen Whooping Up On Weak NFL Teams Such As The Titans, Ravens..."

Well after this s**t I'm going to have to take the freakin' Raven's name OFF the damn thing! :rolleyes:

So, other than the stat line (3 tackles, 1 solo), has Pollack been picking up the defensive game plan? Is the learning curve going upwards with him? I've never seen such an obvious situation where sitting out training camp crippled a player this long into the season....

Odell is definitely showing him up. But Pollack was injured recently though.