Bengals vs Baltimore

ShulaSteakhouse

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is calling these plays? Palmer or Brat?

I mean, I can understand throwing the ball when Perry is ineffective as a runner but maybe try throw to him instead of running him since he obviously offers nothing on the ground vs. this defense.

I guess it's best to put Rudi back in. Brat pulled his SUPERSTAR pud a little too quick. <_<

This is why people have doubts about the Bengals, they can't seem to play 4 quarters of consistent ball, and the offense is uncharacteristically not taking care of the ball.

Ohalete and Simmons are just liabilities and teams pick on them, James has the same tendencies.

Once again just hope the offense scores enough to win - although the TO's aren't helping, the defense just gives up too many big plays and disappears.

It's official. The Bengals have the worst 3rd and long defense in the entire NFL! I mean against Manning and the Colts they have somewhat of an excuse, but against Boller and the Ravens!?! I don't think so. <_<

I can't believe I'm saying this, but we DO need a score here! They're trying to pay us back for that Palmer led comeback at the end of last season!

First and Goal on the 5 :(

OK, I'll take the blame for this. When the score was 34-0 I decided even the old Bungals couldn't blow this lead - especially not to the Ravens. I now predict they will lose and it will be the end of the Bengals attempt to overcome their decade and a half of futility.

<_<

:angry::angry::angry::angry:

Whats the dang problem here....

Brat bet on the Ravens...gotta cover the spread...:rolleyes:

just trying to make the Steelers overconfident next week...

HA!