Bengals vs Baltimore

ShulaSteakhouse

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You know....12 seconds left in Bengals territory and maybe a Ratbird FG or worse could have been on the way.

Why you wouldn't run the effing clock out is beyond me...Just another example of why the pages of Brat's playbook are stuck together. There's a centerfield of Chris "SUPERSTAR" Perry in there :lol:

I'm sure it gets lonely up in the booth, but still.

You know....12 seconds left in Bengals territory and maybe a Ratbird FG or worse could have been on the way.

Why you wouldn't run the effing clock out is beyond me...Just another example of why the pages of Brat's playbook are stuck together. There's a centerfield of Chris "SUPERSTAR" Perry in there :lol:

I'm sure it gets lonely up in the booth, but still.

Funny thing is I was watching Bengals Today or whatever it's called with Lap and the other guy w/ Brat on and it was all Brat could do to keep from saying the only reason we run Rudi is because I have to. If Brat had is way SUPERSTAR would be in there every play...Proly if Carson had his way too.

Not because Perry gives the Bengals a better chance to win because he absolutely does not. But he ceratinly puts the ball in Carson's hands more like we all just saw in the last possession that left too much time on the clock.

Of course, this is the stuff of a new thread no doubt :D

How long ago was the Bengals last shutout? Joisey, you remember don't you? It rivals the time since Cincinnati last saw post season play I believe!

Could be, billy; I really don't know offhand. I'll be happy if they win by 1.

Hah! I found it. Not only does it rival the playoff drought, it SURPASSES IT!! :bag: The Bengals last shutout victory was a 21-0 win at Cleveland on Dec. 3, 1989. As of this game with the Ravens, it's now been 253 games, including two playoff games, since that last shutout! Holy. F**kin. S**t!

Bee-you-tea-full. Hit 'em again and again and when they fall down put your foot on their neck and step down. Bengals don't do it enough, good to see them doing it today. Now...defense...no more stupid penalties...

YES....you got me pumped Joisey!!!! Ha!!! :cheers:

KC 26

NE 3

WASH 10

SD 7

OK back to Bengals....

Funny thing is I was watching Bengals Today or whatever it's called with Lap and the other guy w/ Brat on and it was all Brat could do to keep from saying the only reason we run Rudi is because I have to.

Well, when you see Carson having a day like this, it is easy to see why an OC wouldn't want to waste any plays running the ball :)

I'll admit though - I am surprised that Rudi is having trouble running because I would think by now that the defense would be letting down just a hair.

As I post this the score is 24-0 so it looks as if victory isn't in much doubt. There not televising this game in DC. However, looking over the play by play I see about four or five "sacks" of Boller, but none credited in the stats. Maybe that's why the Bengals don't seem to have so many credited sacks....