How old is Everybody?

NJ29

Just wondering. I know that these post are up there as one of the most annoying and useless but I guess they're kind of fun. Anyway.

I am 14.

Old enough to know better, but without the will to use it.

Old enough to be most of your daddies, and possibly some of your grand-daddies!"

Old enough to remember when Cincinnati had no pro football team, and we were stuck usually watching Cleveland Browns games on Sundays! How's that for a "I had it rough as a kid" story!

this should be moved to general discussions

Yeah...I suppose it should. I'm not yellin' at you NJ, but if you want to bring up stuff to talk about that's not about the NFL or the Bengals, that's perfectly fine. Just post them in the "General Discussions" Forum. That's where this one is going, and it'll all be good. Lemme know if you have any questions via a private message. I don't think you will. You seem saavy enough for a 14 year old! B)

Oh. I'm 47 by the way.

35 years of corruption and perversion.

post-4-1117402032.jpg

B) I'm in my prime ! 55 on June 9th.

Additionally .... Wookie on June 10th will hit the big 3 oh ! Tried to get his Mom to jump up and down and have him on my birthday ..... but she wouldn't go along. Still got a son for my birthday ... he was just a day late ... that's all.

I'm 22, and hello jditty :P

About your sig line Miss "Not," "Barbie aint got nothing over me."

I believe she might at the moment. Barbie's avatar works. Yours doesn't! Please re-do it so that the "plastic princess" is relegated back to her inferior status to you!

I am 23.

Old enough to know better, too young to care.

I'm 39 and doing fine, the good malt whisky keeps me frisky, although the cider has grown me wider.