How old is Everybody?

NJ29

Okay -- I join in on this. :blink:

I'm 62, retired and LOVING LIFE B);)

I feel 28 and -- no need to act any other age. Its not going to change anything :P

Not gonna change eh? Heck, at 62 you don't have to change anything about yourself! If folks don't like it, that's their problem! You're SENIOR, and you're retired! So congratulations Pappaw, you're the forums only 60+ year old representing your generation that I'm aware of so far. (Feeling and acting 28 is admirable! Get even. Piss off your kids and see how they like it!)

We have a couple '50 years old, then myself (47) and a couple others from the '40 years old crowd. Once we get into the 40 & below catagory it really starts to get thick...all the way down to the 14 year old (NJ29) that started this thread to begin with! :blink:

Piss off your kids and see how they like it!)

After I got past 55 my kids seem to enjoy me more and not worry about my idiosyncrasies.

I feel a tremendous burden representing my generation here. :blink::wacko:B)

I've got grandkids that are almost as old as some (Granddaughter is 13)

I'll try to hold up under this increased pressure -- but since I retired I really don't worry about much at all.

All I know is that I enjoy the Bengals -- and participating in the discussions about the team.