Round 2 Pick: Jackson Carman, OT, Clemson

HoosierCat

My favorite round 3 pick would be Wyatt Davis or Creed Humphrey if a tackle is taken in rd. 2 or Spencer Brown or Jackson Carman if a G/C is taken in rd. 2, that would make my draft.  Whichever guy they take in the second I am comfortable with my preference would be:

Jenkins

Dickerson

Radunz

Cosmi

Eichenberg

Little 

Humphrey

in that order. If you are picking the best fit for the team barring injury after Jenkins it's Dickerson by a mile.  Sure it is an injury risk but I would be willing to gamble for a kid of his caliber and talent, I think Pollack will be too.  Dickerson would have been long gone by the start of rd. 2 maybe even ahead of Vera-Tucker if not for the injury concern...getting a guy like that at #38 to me is an acceptable risk.  Ultimately, if Jenkins is gone the Bengals may decide to trade down because of the glut of talent available, probably the best decision though the fan in me is too anxious.  I would be happy with any of the guys listed BTW at #38.

1 hour ago, Wraith said:

My favorite round 3 pick would be Wyatt Davis or Creed Humphrey if a tackle is taken in rd. 2 or Spencer Brown or Jackson Carman if a G/C is taken in rd. 2, that would make my draft.  Whichever guy they take in the second I am comfortable with my preference would be:

Jenkins

Dickerson

Radunz

Cosmi

Eichenberg

Little 

Humphrey

in that order. If you are picking the best fit for the team barring injury after Jenkins it's Dickerson by a mile.  Sure it is an injury risk but I would be willing to gamble for a kid of his caliber and talent, I think Pollack will be too.  Dickerson would have been long gone by the start of rd. 2 maybe even ahead of Vera-Tucker if not for the injury concern...getting a guy like that at #38 to me is an acceptable risk.  Ultimately, if Jenkins is gone the Bengals may decide to trade down because of the glut of talent available, probably the best decision though the fan in me is too anxious.  I would be happy with any of the guys listed BTW at #38.

no love for Meinerz?

50 minutes ago, TJJackson said:

Option C, please

but the Superbowl?  Lets, uhh, not even think about that just yet :-)  

Playoffs first in this division otherwise full of 2020 playoff teams

E0Pr136XIAIH7Rk?format=jpg&name=medium

Hahaha Awesome!  They must draft O Line !  No more magic Margus or TheBest Sample Samples!!  I’m tempted to get Elijah Moore or Marshall JR but this isn’t Tecmo Bowl ..... yet!

12 minutes ago, TJJackson said:

imo, they have to come away with their starting ORG with this pick, optimally a player who can handle ORG this year and ORT after that

to me, it is a MUST

a MUST

I like Meinertz and the group we are talking about on here.  I think it Is important to go OG/OT in the 2nd just because of struggles with talent and Injury.  

I would not be surprised if they went defense. They have holes on the edge and interior DL and there are a couple guys who could be there at 38. It’s not a slam dunk but you have to have the conversation.

I also wouldn’t be surprised if they traded back.

But I expect them to stick and take OL.

2 minutes ago, HoosierCat said:

I would not be surprised if they went defense. They have holes on the edge and interior DL and there are a couple guys who could be there at 38. It’s not a slam dunk but you have to have the conversation.

They went very heavy Linebacker last year so this may be the year of the Offensive LINE.... or of the Receiver.... or of the Defensive Line.... my guess 1 of those groups gets the most picks 

12 minutes ago, HoosierCat said:

This could be the best bengals draft in 15 years.