Bengals @ Steelers Game Thread

HoosierCat

Bengals were shit they sucked!

damnit they should really feel screwed after today! 

The NFL has its favorites and it shows! It showed last year in the playoff game, and it's showing early this year! I'm sure many die hard fans won't see it, but nothing can change my mind, from what I saw today!

The NFL has changed over the years, and has become harder to watch at times! 

• Like 1

The truth is the bengals were really bad to do, bad in all phases. 

However when you have refs missing so many holding calls, you miss a late hit on Dalton that knocks his helmet across the field, and you miss the replay which clearly shows his knee down, just makes me wonder anymore. 

These players busted there butts all game to have it end like that, it's just not fair to them.

Bengals clearly have a lot of work to do, they don't look like the same team from last year that's for sure, but wow they need to improve!

Not sold on Ken at OC but guess will see in the weeks to come! 

The officiating in the Bengals vs Steelers games was as usual – horrible. Even the announcers were saying, Pittsburg got away with another holding – no flag was thrown! That happened about 4-5 times in the game. On the Bengals fumble at the end of the game, the replay showed that the wide receivers knee was down before the ball came out. Yet the refs called it as a fumble and play stand as called. I think the NFL should fine refs for making horrible calls! On another note, we still have the same issues under Lewis watch, no sense of urgency at all. We have 5 ½ minutes left in the game, down by two scores and our offense runs a play, then stroll back to the line of scrimmage and waste so much time getting ready and running the next play. Hey Marvin, here’s an idea, why don’t you tell the offense to jog or run back to the line of scrimmage so we can run the next play? That’s kind of a crazy concept don’t you think. Even the announcers were saying that Cincinnati isn’t showing any sense of urgency here. Well, that’s been normal for us for years! Here is another mind boggling concept, why not put Hill and Bernard on the field at the same time? The spread offense works and yet we don’t use it that much! Oh and one last crazy thought, you can’t beat the Steelers with just field goals!