Texans @ Bengals Game Thread

HoosierCat

Just now, HoosierCat said:

Of course. Giant egg by the O all around. Dalton was bad, Eifert dropped everything, run game was nothing, oline lost in the trenches and Green fumbles to end it. Yuck.

This. Just putrid.

That performance sucked monkey ass. NOT HAPPY. 

• Like 1

Oh well.

I'm not even mad.  Houston played a hell of a defensive game and deserved to win.  I don't blame "the bright lights" or any of the other bullshit rhetoric.  I don't blame it on a "trap game".  I don't blame the coaching staff.  I don't even blame Tyler Eifert.  I blame the Texans.

Get up next week and try to get to 9-1.  The last undefeated team rarely seems to win the Super Bowl anyway. ;)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, volcom69 said:

I just hope other team don't have the blueprint on how to beat the bengals now. 

Seems like teams have figured out Greenbay and Denvers offense.

wont win them all I guess, but next week is going to be crazy tough, and I felt they needed this game

I said it earlier Volcom. This was the game to set the tone for the second half.

Another primetime game away next week.

I don't think they've ever won an away primetime game.

Cat do you have any stats for that?

1 minute ago, gregcook68 said:

I said it earlier Volcom. This was the game to set the tone for the second half.

Another primetime game away next week.

I don't think they've ever won an away primetime game.

Cat do you have any stats for that?

I wouldn't go that far, they are 8-1 let's see what happens from here. They are still a good team who had an off night. I'm just saying I hope Houston did not show other teams the blueprint on how to beat the bengals offense.

Tough game but they were not going undefeated so just go back to the drawing board and win the next one

It's not the losing.

It's not the fact that Houston played a good D

It's the fact that the Bengals had the chances, had the opportunities, and didn't take them.

Did the Texans beat us? No. We beat ourselves. Crap penalties, shit 3rd down conversions, dropped passes, crazy movement/shifting of the O line.  We shot ourselves in the foot tonight in front of a national audience - embarrassment t!!!