Seahawks @ Bengals Pregame Chatter

HoosierCat

Billy I'm so glad we won the game if we lose was gonna tell you not to wash your jersey because I was the jinx since This was first game I was able watch this year

Don't worry, funky jersey remains unwashed and stinking up my closer.

Bernard ends up with 80 yards today that was surprising lol

I didn't see much Hill at all my guess is because of the all the passing, but this year Gio has looked much better then Hill.

I believe they are a great 1-2 punch and compliment each other. Gio is just a little quicker and is more of a pass catching threat.

I've been at work all evening so only been able to get fleeting updates. Am absolutely gutted to have missed it, but I really don't care now as we're 5-0!!! At 24-7 it looked over, but fair play to them, they didn't fold, they kept going and got what they deserved. I said to my piss taking mate at 24-7, no worries we've got 21 unanswered points to come.......so now I'm off to buy a lottery ticket! Have a great night all, back to work for me, but I ain't gonna stop smiling :) surely we've got to get some good press now too?!!!!

I'm watching it right now Jon. The reviews are sweet.

I bet Army had a hell of a time at this game lol

Guaranteed.

Just got home as a matter of fact and if I had to tell you about it in person, we'd get nowhere because I have ZERO voice.

I never leave games early and we saw the whole thing. My wife wanted to bail, but I wasn't having it.

It was our sons birthday present (How awesome was that?) and I called the comeback saying, "we can't leave, they are going to win".

I got a bunch of looks (see laughs) from the surrounding Hawks fans, but I was the last one laughing bitches !!!

Stayed downtown and celebrated wherever we went until about an hour ago.

If we didn't have the kids, I might have stayed out all night.

WHO MOTHER F*CKING DEY !!! BEST GAME EVER !!!

#EATADICKYOUSEAHAWKBITCHASSFANS

WHOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!

I'm grabbing the wife now the kids are asleep and headed back out !!!

No work tomorrow, going to enjoy this one for a while longer !!!

BENGALS WIN, BENGALS WIN SUCK IT !!!

Later...

• Like 1

I may or may not have blacked out for a couple hours after the bengals game.

I think you did. You vanished for a while.

Yeah after bengals won I started buying shots and things went fuzzy at half time during raiders game,got home and it was about 5 pm XD telling my brother who's a raiders fan how much they sucked today XD

You all should be ashamed of yourselves calling the game in the middle of the 3rd quarter!!!!!

This isn't the 2005, 2012,2013,2014 bengals this is the new and improved

2015 Bengals who don't quit whodey 5-0 !!!!!!!!!!

Guilty.

Ditto. Am reading back through the thread, starting at p15. Pretty hilarious. :banana:

Whoa, was that a good time.

Wasn't planning the trip back out, but the kids knocked out and the wife made the suggestion.

She's the best.

That being said, I had a few too many and am really happy about the day off today.

My throat is in so much pain, it hurts to type what I want to say !!!

F*CKING F*CK YEAH !!!