Broncos @ Bengals Game Thread

TJJackson

da da da daaaah ...... i'm lovin' it !!!

Best thing about this game:

The Bengals threw a pick six on the first possession, and fumbled in the red zone after Denver had taken the lead. They didn't fold and they didn't implode. They responded repeatedly.

you know -- when Hill fumbled inside the ten, I couldnt help but have Gios fumble just shy of the goaline vs Houston flash through my head

you're absolutely right - we didnt fold, and we kept responding

I left here early tonight because of all the game emotional hate on Andy!

He had a pick 6 INT, but the great Manning had one plus 3 other picks!

Fellas, Andy will probably never be a Peyton Manning, but he is who the Bengals have chosen. No amount of hate will change that.

I can understand why Cat got fed up!

I, myself said they needed to win on the big stage to go to the next level and they did that tonight, I would feel very confident if they can win Sunday night as well.

Fellas, Andy will probably never be a Peyton Manning, but he is who the Bengals have chosen. No amount of hate will change that.

I, myself said they needed to win on the big stage to go to the next level and they did that tonight, I would feel very confident if they can win Sunday night as well.

Manning has 4000+ yards and 37 TD's, a SB ring and a bunch of playoff wins. Dalton has 15 TD's and 15 turnovers and is 0-3 in the playoffs, averaged 5.6 ypc or something like that tonight and signed a $100m contract.

Are you that sensitive that you can't handle the fact he holds them back, unless Hue calls the right game and other guys step-up?

The focus should be on the defense and their ability overcome their QB's limitations and mistakes, not Dalton. A couple of nice throws a game doesn't change what Dalton is...a $100m QB should be playing better than he is, period.

Manning has 4000+ yards and 37 TD's, a SB ring and a bunch of playoff wins. Dalton has 15 TD's and 15 turnovers and is 0-3 in the playoffs, averaged 5.6 ypc or something like that tonight and signed a $100m contract.

Are you that sensitive that you can't handle the fact he holds them back, unless Hue calls the right game and other guys step-up?

The focus should be on the defense and their ability overcome their QB's limitations and mistakes, not Dalton. A couple of nice throws a game doesn't change what Dalton is...a $100m QB should be playing better than he is, period.

You just continue to be a disgruntled grumpy old man fan there Steakhouse!

There's not a thing you can do to change any of that! You just continue to piss and moan, and I'll continue to follow and root for the team, regardless of who they draft and trade for.

I'm either a fan, or not!

You can excuse it to being real, but how's 'being real' working out for you???

Andy's still here, and you're still pissed off!! :lmao:

Let me tell you something about Peyton. I've been around since Bart Starr, and the QB that stands out that is, on the field, the best that ever played the game is Tom Brady. I like Peyton much better as a person, then I ever will Brady, but he's the second best on the field right now behind Brady.

As matter of fact, I said it here before. I think Brady is on a mission and will get his 4th ring this year. I hope I'm wrong, but they haven't lost since KC kicked their ass.

Peyton Manning has almost finished his 17th year.

Andy Dalton has almost finished his 4th year.

First 4 year comparison, minus a game that Andy has yet to play in, plus the fourth year playoffs.

Peyton

Completion Percentage Yards TDs Ints

61% 16,026 111 81 Season Record - 32-32 Playoff Record - 0-2

Dalton

61.4% 14,368 95 63 Season Record - 40-22-1 Playoff Record - 0-4

Since I don't contribute to any NFL team or player by buying tickets for any games, and the fact that I don't have to pay them, I could care less how much ANY of them make.

That's an apples to apples comparison.

Any Questions??