Bengals @ Patriots Game Thread

HoosierCat

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This team just got exposed for what they are. They are a top 10 team. Not a top 3.

Not until they can improve their line play on defense. The offense will get a boost when Eifert comes back but...

This is more of the same as last season. Take care of business when they should, shrink for the most part in bigger games.

There is no excuse this shouldn't have been a closer game...and I don't blame Marvin. This team just isn't an "elite" team.

10-6 is cool, though. 11-5. It's fun.

That was a drunken f%ck of a game - a couple of good moments, generally disappointing, and tomorrow we'll wake up and regret it all !!!

Well, that was a disaster. On offense the drops and fumbles issues they had early last season returned with a vengeance. And the pre-snap penalties were back, too. Moobs probably cost us 3 with that false start. Gresham is worthless when any kind of pressure is on.

Gio made hay out of the relatively few carries he got. Andy played fairly well but got zero help from the rest of the team. But outside of that I can't find much good to say about the offense.

Defense was horrific. LBs looked like they were playing in tar. Dline got no push and no pressure. They still can't cover the tight end. And stop the run? Please. I don't know where you start to fix this.