Titans @ Bengals Game Thread

HoosierCat

Next 4 games are crucial.

@ NE

vs. CAR

@ IND

vs. BAL

Really need 2-2 at least.

Agreed. NE is a big prime time test. I'm not impressed by Carolina this year. Indy could be a shootout. And Baltimore is always a tough grind. Hard to see them stealing either of the road games here so they nee to hold serve at home.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ NE

vs. CAR

@ IND

vs. BAL

Agreed. NE is a big prime time test. I'm not impressed by Carolina this year. Indy could be a shootout. And Baltimore is always a tough grind. Hard to see them stealing either of the road games here so they nee to hold serve at home.

Based on today's game, I find NE pretty underwhelming., and with Indy nabbing their first win against a pathetic Jags team they hardly impress either. I'm more worried about Carolina than either of those two.

@ NE

vs. CAR

@ IND

vs. BAL

When was the last time the Bengals won an away primetime game?

A victory in Foxboro could be huge from a few perspectives.

Bengals' primetime hemorrhagic fever: 2-14 record in national games (primetime or playoffs) over the past few years.

Different team and year, doesn't bother me at all.

I've been hearing this argument for a few years now

it's the same coach. So until I see it change, I won't be convinced that it's changed. It's not just the losing, it's been several no-shows. Soft play, poor judgment.

win or lose, at least play hard and smart for four quarters in two weeks. show that it's going to be different.

I guess it's hard to say what this team can or can't do when down at the end of the game and needing to come back, because they haven't been in that situation.

I think it's easy to say they can't do this or can't do that because they haven't done it in the past.

I remember when the Bengals didn't draft back to back CB's in the first round, until they did.

I remember when the Bengals didn't draft OG's in the first round, until the did.

I remember when they couldn't beat the Ravens and Steelers, until they did.

I hope to be able to say that this season in regards to primetime games and the playoffs.

On topic though. They solidly beat the Titans today and Dalton has yet to be sacked through 3 games.

Dalton is a slightly thrown behind and tipped ball away from not having an interception as well.

Happy to see the o-line doing so well and the running game being utilized effectively.

Could Dalton throw the ball more than he has, which could result in more passing TD's ?? Yeah, but why ??

They have a running game that is more than getting it done and balances out the offense.

The thing that really adds the problems for opposing defenses is the fact that both of our RB's can catch out of the backfield.

No wonder teams can't figure out what the heck Hue is doing out there. He has a buttload of options.

Could Dalton throw the ball more than he has, which could result in more passing TD's ?? Yeah, but why ??

They have a running game that is more than getting it done and balances out the offense.

The thing that really adds the problems for opposing defenses is the fact that both of our RB's can catch out of the backfield.

No wonder teams can't figure out what the heck Hue is doing out there. He has a buttload of options.

He does and some of them are not even out there yet. Jones soon comes back, Eifert later on there are a ton of options.