Bengals @ Dolphins Game Thread

HoosierCat

Gutted as f**k ..... a late night here (4:00am) and a days leave from work tomorrow and I get a s**te performance and a loss against a team we could well ahve beaten on a mediocre day.

More worrying is if we now lose to baltimore (which will be a togh game as always) all the confidence/momentum is lost.

This is another Cleveland .... games we should turn up for and perform, and we just don't....why? Lack of planning, tactics, assuming it's an automatic W? I don't know but it's NOT f**kIN' ACCEPTABLE !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough loss, but sht happens. Last time I checked, they started the first half of the season off with a loss to chicago. Second half starts with an L? Bring on Baltimore. At this rate they are 12-4.

Hope Geno is OK. Thank heaven they only play 2 games in the next 30 days. They can use the time.

Embarrassing, pathetic, costly loss. Every loss this year is on Dalton, who has been utterly terrible in all of them, not a playoff caliber QB yet....year 3.

okay

non-playoff caliber QB who's on course to never miss the playoffs in three tries

don't you ever get tired of making the same posts over and over and over and over and over

This team can obviously still win the division and make some noise in the playoffs. Losing Geno takes away all chances of a SB run, IMO.

I'm not sure that they are "there" yet this season, regardless. Probably still a bit too inconsisent.

Gotta see what they can do this season and how they can make things interesting but....s**t, losing the anchor of the defense...not good.

On the bright side, this team should have an even stronger team next season. Things are on the upswing and as a fan, that's all we can ask for I guess.

(heads off to see shrink in the morning)

well that sucks I love this team no matter what happens the rest of the year Andy was not the problem tonight no matter what the stats say

We can live in denial or just face-up to the fact he lost the game.

0 Td's, 3 INT's, 1 Fumble lost...a pick six, a batted-down pass, didn't handle pressure all night, had two open WR's on the last play but stood in his end zone too long, threw uncatchable bombs on 3rd and short at least twice, and in OT on 2nd and 10, had a batted-down pass at the line again. The o-line was also awful, but if he doesn't make bad decisions, they win.

When he's bad they lose, when he isn't turning it over more than once a game, they win.

It's really just about that...Andy Dalton.

Totally disagree the pick six was the only terrible throw tonight (which should have never happened terrible call by refs) Andy is a capable QB no he's not Brady, Brees or Manning but I'd still take him over 20 qb's in the league

Don't bother with Shula, essex. He show up here when Andy is bad, then vanishes when he's good. In other words, don't feed the troll.

I am confident the depth can at least keep us afloat through the second half.

But Geno isn't far from Peyton Manning on this defense. I'm very dismayed. Hopefully Still is up to the task, if he can even get healthy himself. Thompson has shown flashes, but I think he is more of a Peko type.