4th Round Pre-Pick Thread

ArmyBengal

Sure - but since we took a TE and DE kinda unexpectedly, I think we're looking at no earlier than the 2nd r6 pick, assuming he remains available that late

this is because we still have needs I thought would be filled earlier - G/C, OT and LB

I wouldn't mind seeing OL first, but I'm actually not sure they see LB as a huge need the way we all do. Lattimore probably is the best value pick and highest upside pick left as well.

Mem - got to hate a little here, but not on ther Bengals

I really, really, really hate that three of my favorite prospects went to two teams I really, really hate - The Ravens and the Texans

Elam and Brown to the Ravens as their new "reed" and "lewis" respectively

OT Brennan Williams to the Texans

Barrett Jones would be a dream in this round. Wouldn't mind a qb at some point to groom as a legit back-up.

This is also the area where a guy who fell because of character concerns is always of interest to me, as that is where the value can be in rounds 5 - 7.

We still have 6 picks right ? (1 x 4th rnd, 1 x 5th rnd, 2 x 6th rnd and 2 x 7th rnd) ???

If we don't package to have less higher picks then we stick with the 6 we have remaining (obviously).

I think we still need to address OL and LB, and also add some competition to the depth with CB, WR, maybe look at a prospect DE, DT or K.

My choice in the 4th Round would be either Fragel Reid or Chase Thomas or Khaseem Greene in that order

Quinton Patton is another relatively well-perceived WR prospect still on the board. I was seeing him mocked in the 2nd round quite often.

Marvin generally seems like to like his Wideouts with a bit more height than 6ft zero ...... perhaps Da'Rick Rogers or Cobi Hamilton suit his theory better ...or even a late round or undrafted pick up of Brandon Kaufman (6' 5"), Dan Buckner (6'4") or La'Rod King (6'4")