Game day Bengals vs Ravens

combatbengal

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on 10 wins. It's all D with this team from here on out, the offense is good for maybe a TD a game at this point..can't run the ball, can't sustain any drives at all (need good field position constantly).

Maybe things magically change next week if BJGE is (should) back, but they will need him, and Crocker (who didn't look bad walking off any ways).

IF they somehow won a playoff game this year, I would be perfectly happy, knock-off two big monkeys in one year (back-to-back postseasons and playoff drought).

Congrats on 10 wins. It's all D with this team from here on out, the offense is good for maybe a TD a game at this point..can't run the ball, can't sustain any drives at all (need good field position constantly).

Maybe things magically change next week if BJGE is (should) back, but they will need him, and Crocker (who didn't look bad walking off any ways).

IF they somehow won a playoff game this year, I would be perfectly happy, knock-off two big monkeys in one year (back-to-back postseasons and playoff drought).

Yea im with you on that, this defense right now is everything to this team. As of late this offense is just not all there, not sure whats going on, but the o-line has been pretty bad. If the o-line could give Dalton time, i think we will see an improved offense, but the WR are going to have to win the battle.

John Thorton said on twitter that this d-line, is the bengals offense lol. Im hoping they figure something out, and get back on that hot streak that they were on a little bit ago. Just win the game lets go!

In reference the 3-5 to 10-6 comment, i'd like to offer up thanks to Carson again.

If he were the QB still and were looking at a 3-5 record, the season was over.

What determination by a very young team.

10 and freakin' 6 people !!!

Happy to be back in the playoffs again.

Well said.

Not to mention wins over the Steelers and Ravens.

No reason to have that still sitting in their heads !!!

I bet it was more in Bengals' fans heads than the players' heads, frankly. But now we don't have to fret over it on this board next year, which will be nice.

ESPN counted 18 total tackles for Burfict. :o/>/>

If we could be so fortunate to show Rey the door, Burfict could take over the middle in a heartbeat.

Went from being a player no one wanted to consider to one of our best defenders.

For the record, I wanted to use one of our three 5th rounders on him. To think we got him as an UDFA is awesome !!!

Not to mention wins over the Steelers and Ravens.

No reason to have that still sitting in their heads !!!

I bet it was more in Bengals' fans heads than the players' heads, frankly. But now we don't have to fret over it on this board next year, which will be nice.

Maybe so, but you have to think at some point players (Dalton) have to be thinking about it.

He sure was happy to beat Pittsburgh last week !!!

At 3-5, I was thinking an ending record of 6-10. To be 10-6 is very...un-Bengal-like. Next drought to take care of is a playoff win. I'm glad we're playing Houston.

Me too, assuming probability runs its course and that's how it ends up. Then again, I was "glad" to play Houston and T.J. Yates last year. I expect a brutally difficult game even if Houston continues to play as poorly as they have lately.

At 3-5, I was thinking an ending record of 6-10. To be 10-6 is very...un-Bengal-like. Next drought to take care of is a playoff win. I'm glad we're playing Houston.

Me too, assuming probability runs its course and that's how it ends up. Then again, I was "glad" to play Houston and T.J. Yates last year. I expect a brutally difficult game even if Houston continues to play as poorly as they have lately.

no game/opponent in the playoffs would have been easy. If its the Texans, at least this team should be very familiar with the challenge ahead, and there will be no surprises in terms of dealing with venue, crowd noise, or the offensive/defensive looks that Houston will throw at us.

All things being equal, I like Cincy's chances to hang in next week against Houston better than I would, against, say, the Patriots and Belichick.

Very true. If I had to pick, I'd pick Houston. NE would kill us. This offense can't score more than 2 TD's a game and their offense scores about 5-6 per game.

At 3-5, I was thinking an ending record of 6-10. To be 10-6 is very...un-Bengal-like.

I haven't looked at the record to make sure but Im going to bet that 7-1 over the final 8 games is a best in the marvin era and might even be an all time record.

TD Wes Welker for NE.