Zimmer, Gruden Preping for HC Interviews

HoosierCat

Carolina is interviewing Hue. Gruden to interview with Philly Monday and with SD soon, reportedly.

Meanwhile, as I suspected would be the case, if Gruden leaves our replacement is available. Yes folks, after a year in Jacksonville, Bob Bratkowski is tanned, rested, ready and sober!

Carolina is interviewing Hue. Gruden to interview with Philly Monday and with SD soon, reportedly.

Meanwhile, as I suspected would be the case, if Gruden leaves our replacement is available. Yes folks, after a year in Jacksonville, Bob Bratkowski is tanned, rested, ready and sober!

Mike Brown should not allow Hue to interview until Gruden is done with his. If we lose Gruden, we should retain first dips on Hue.

Sounds like Hue is not going to interview for jobs, he is the next in line to run the offense if Jay leaves. I like that and actually hope it happens. I have always liked Hue!

Now somebody else says he is interviewing on Monday. Lol it's so funny how one guy says he is and another guys says he is not and is staying in Cinci. Oh the life of the offseason lol.

Sounds like Hue is not going to interview for jobs, he is the next in line to run the offense if Jay leaves. I like that and actually hope it happens. I have always liked Hue!

Now somebody else says he is interviewing on Monday. Lol it's so funny how one guy says he is and another guys says he is not and is staying in Cinci. Oh the life of the offseason lol.

I'd bet that Hue knows he gets O-coordinator if Gruden leaves. I'd also bet he'd rather work with Marvin. Marvin and Mike have probably told Hue that at first mention of Gruden leaving, he's got the job.

I'd put my money on Gruden getting hired somewhere and Hue taking over next season. Should know by the end of the week.