Cowboys @ Bengals Pre-Rodeo/Game Thread

HoosierCat

Half Time thoughts, putting Cook back in there hurt the team running the ball and in pass protection. I wish Ellis was a bell cow back. Leonard is looking slow when he is the center of attention running the ball. Dalton's INT was part his fault, and part Green's fault for not trying to work back to the ball more. WRs on a roll out like that by Dalton need to turn and go deep or work towards the sideline and back towards the QB. Blitzes are not working, yet the front 4 is getting more pressure on their own. The only problem is, they are unable to collapse the pocket instead of allowing room for Romo to scramble. No screen passes the entire first half, unless you want to count Hawkins shovel pass for a TD. Please milk the clock with some screens and runs.

Yea im not to sure how much i like Cook in there either, when Robinson was in there they were moving the ball pretty good, even with the run. I really do like Robinson, in there but looks like they want Cook.

My question is: why mess with momentum?