Raiders @ Bengals Pregame/Game Thread

ArmyBengal

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know how these sites can do this and not get shut down by the NFL? Are they off shore or something? Not that I'm complaining...

I was wondering the same thing. I used to use MYP2P and it quit working for me. I assumed the NFL squashed them.

They could be hosted anywhere, it does take time to figure out who is hosting it and who to send the shutdown request to. It's just a 3 hour window to do all of that. Plus the host doesn't have to do it right away, they do have time to respond. Most would be scared of a lawyered up company like the NFL.

Anyone know how these sites can do this and not get shut down by the NFL? Are they off shore or something? Not that I'm complaining...

I was wondering the same thing. I used to use MYP2P and it quit working for me. I assumed the NFL squashed them.

They could be hosted anywhere, it does take time to figure out who is hosting it and who to send the shutdown request to. It's just a 3 hour window to do all of that. Plus the host doesn't have to do it right away, they do have time to respond. Most would be scared of a lawyered up company like the NFL.

They have a European domain location - makes it much, much harder to prosecute or order a shut down...it's why Pirate Bay still exists.

Yeah, whereas everything went our way last week, here we are with both the Steelers and the Colts up at halftime

well, at least those games are close

and of course, we're winning, which is the most important thing of all

I'd like to see Green keep his streak going, but I'd rather have a loss by both Steelers and Colts. Sorry AJ. Team needs over personal accomplishments