Bengals @ Browns Pregame Talk/Game Thread

HoosierCat

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And that Kitties, is how your season ends.

Good game.

Your franchise is literally the laughingstock of the league. Neutral fans can't even talk about the Browns without snorting and spitting out their beer.

Eh, true lol. But we have played good teams tough, you've played nobodies. Anyways I won't say anymore, I'm sure this one is painful for ya'll.

You're joking, right? You're coming on here trolling? Well, I guess when you haven't won a game in almost a year.

And that Kitties, is how your season ends.

Good game.

Your franchise is literally the laughingstock of the league. Neutral fans can't even talk about the Browns without snorting and spitting out their beer.

Eh, true lol. But we have played good teams tough, you've played nobodies. Anyways I won't say anymore, I'm sure this one is painful for ya'll.

You're joking, right? You're coming on here trolling? Well, I guess when you haven't won a game in almost a year.

what do cleveland fans do every year at playoffs time- Do they just start supporting the Ravens?

I was wavering about Dalton at the end of the year last season. Looked ok at times this year. But, honestly, I don't see him being a very good QB. He'd make a fine career backup.

How about we give him some playmakers? He's got Green but somehow guys like Peerman and Jones don't make it in until everything is lost in the fourth quarter? Tate is junk and I have not been impressed by Binns. Hawkins is a situational guy. Whalen is just collecting a check holding a spot for Sims. BJGE has been a huge disappointment.

Defensively, I don;t care how much practice time they haven't had, Allen and Kirkpatrick would have been worse in the secondary??

Put the talent on the field, Marvin.