Ravens @ Patriots/Giants @ 'Niners Game Thread.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am embrassed by you all, u all have nerve support a cheater team "pats", i hope 49ers win then destroy pats in superbowl, get tired of this belichick/brady crap

Why would we support the Ravens? Ray Lewis either killed a man or knows who did it. Meanwhile that man is still dead and his family grieves every day. Sorry.Dim. Not from me.

His Super Bowl is that he's not in jail.

And I'm tired of all their bulls**t bravado during and after the play.

i am embrassed by you all, u all have nerve support a cheater team "pats", i hope 49ers win then destroy pats in superbowl, get tired of this belichick/brady crap

Why would we support the Ravens? Ray Lewis either killed a man or knows who did it. Meanwhile that man is still dead and his family grieves every day. Sorry.Dim. Not from me.

I hope its Rays last year, im tired of seeing him on the field

that is his personal life, that have nothing to do with football. just like simpsons and his weed, i hate simpson as a person, but i dont hate him as a player, because those 2 is seperate thing, while pats cheat in game. so this have something to do with football.

that is his personal life, that have nothing to do with football. just like simpsons and his weed, i hate simpson as a person, but i dont hate him as a player, because those 2 is seperate thing, while pats cheat in game. so this have something to do with football.

So you hate the Patriots because they videotaped practices... but you're ok with cheering for a murderer, as long as he plays football fair and square?

:rolleyes:

With morals like these, I'm glad you are embarrassed of me. It's a compliment.

So you hate the Patriots because they videotaped practices... but you're ok with cheering for a murderer, as long as he plays football fair and square?

:rolleyes:

With morals like these, I'm glad you are embarrassed of me. It's a compliment.

who say i cheer for ray lewis, i cheer for ravens. i never like ray lewis as a player even before that event. what if ray lewis was traded or sign with bengals, u will stop being bengals fan as u cant support a team with murderer on team?

will i still be a bengals fan if i know there is a murderer on team, yes with hoping he will never kill coaches or another players on team. if i find out bengals win superbowl because they cheats, i believe i will stop being bengals fan and support dolphins until the cheaters are fired.

what if ray lewis was traded or sign with bengals, u will stop being bengals fan as u cant support a team with murderer on team?

What if Belichick was signed as the coach of the Bengals? Would you stop being a Bengal fan?

I'm not the one trying to tell people that they should be ashamed of themselves because of what football team they were cheering for. That's on you. Even more troubling is your reasoning. You are either morally bankrupt or you hadn't thought it through before you posted it.

In either case... get off your soapbox. I can root for or against any damn team I want.

For cripes sake, we are talking about crimes here? What people do in their "personal" life is their choice, unless it breaks the law. And not laws like speeding or failing to signal when changing lanes. If Simpson deals drugs, Sam Hurd is a coke dealer, Ray Lewis obstructed jusitce after his thug bros stabbed a couple of guys to death, then they should not be playing football very much. Like Vick, or Rae Carruth.

You break the law like that and it impacts your job, no matter your profession. They are entwined, no matter how you'd like to slice it.

I won't root for Ray Lewis, in fact I root against him. He acted in a dispicable fashion directly related to the death of two people and paid no material price for his ations (or inactions). Sorry, they are related.

The Patriots are Goodell's handpicked favorite team. The cheating scandal he covered up for them brings the NFL all the closer to the WWNFL era. Dimster is right, they are cheaters and I won't be a bit surprised if 20 years from now someone from the inside writes a book that reveals Bellicheck kept cheating even after Goodell destroyed the tapes and fined Kraft.

Ravens fan freakout.

/>http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0-kCQMDpSVE

oh well it looks nothing to me, but of course i am deaf, am sure it have something to do with what he say lol

and wow, if thats was me and my friend post this video online, he wont be my friend anymore for life. show no respect for his friend.