I see a New York/New England Superbowl

Again. The Pats defense, suspect in the early part of the season, has gained some cohesiveness, and the Ravens aging defense won't be able to contain Brady and his receiving corps. As to the Giants and 'Niners, New York is gelling at the right time. I can see them shutting Gore down and making Smith beat them through the air which I doubt he can do.

Thoughts?

Going into the game I have to agree. Just wondering about the long flight to the West Coast for NY. If the Ravens are unable to get to Brady or get turnovers I think NE will do well and win.

On the flipside, watch out if it turns out the opposite. Harbaugh Bowl II ad naseum for two weeks. Puke. Not a fan of either team or Jim Harbaugh.

Going into the game I have to agree. Just wondering about the long flight to the West Coast for NY. If the Ravens are unable to get to Brady or get turnovers I think NE will do well and win.

On the flipside, watch out if it turns out the opposite. Harbaugh Bowl II ad naseum for two weeks. Puke. Not a fan of either team or Jim Harbaugh.

Yea could be one low scoring superbowl if ravens and 9ers make it! Im not to sure i would be too excited about that game! In fact i really dont like any of the teams that are still in it, im sure ill watch it just hope they are good games.

it will be ravens vs 49ers

We shall see my friend. I'm sticking with my bet.

reason i pick this way

last 8 years afc team for super bowl is patriots, colts, steelers. i want something different

last 10 years nfc team for super bowl is 10 different teams, if 49ers win, it will made it 11 different teams in 11 years, will this continued for another 5 more year? lol

reason i pick this way

last 8 years afc team for super bowl is patriots, colts, steelers. i want something different

last 10 years nfc team for super bowl is 10 different teams, if 49ers win, it will made it 11 different teams in 11 years, will this continued for another 5 more year? lol

guess same boring s**t from afc.

Its crazy watching this 49ers team, because i think they are alot like the bengals were this year, of course they are a better team. They run the ball, play good defense, and special teams. So i think this shows, you dont have to be the best passing teams to make it far in this league, you build a good defense which can stop the run, and you dont turn the ball over!!

So for the bengals this year, im hoping they look at this 9ers team and realize they can do what they are doing, just add a couple of pieces! Find a runninng game! Get better on defense, and stop the run consistantly, and add to what you have! Dont turn the ball over, and give what the defense will give you!

reason i pick this way

Well at least New England doesn't choke on chip shots.

reason i pick this way

what point of your comment?? u mean u rather see same 3 team in super bowl for afc for 9 years as long those team dont choke on chip shots?

reason i pick this way

what point of your comment?? u mean u rather see same 3 team in super bowl for afc for 9 years as long those team dont choke on chip shots?

I just hate the Ravens Dimster. I really don't like them at all. As far as New England, no way they win against the 'Niners or Giants.

reason i pick this way

I just hate the Ravens Dimster. I really don't like them at all. As far as New England, no way they win against the 'Niners or Giants.

i hope you are right

Oh good Lord. Can I call 'em or WHAT!?! B)

i personal know for sure i wont watch that superbowl because there is nothing excite about it. BORING

Don't give me that s**t Dimster. In two weeks you'll be watching the game like everyone else.

Giants over the Pats 23-17.

Oh good Lord. Can I call 'em or WHAT!?! B)

i personal know for sure i wont watch that superbowl because there is nothing excite about it. BORING

Don't give me that s**t Dimster. In two weeks you'll be watching the game like everyone else.

Giants over the Pats 23-17.

well i didnt watch denver vs pats at all last week, just because i have no intrest in those 2 teams, i feel same thing about pats or giants, i will watch games with those team if another team they are playing is something i am interesting to watch.

the last superbowl between those 2 team i did watch because dolphins is my 2nd fav team, so i dont really want that cheaters to be another undefeated team.

i live in arizona but yet i didnt watch more than half of arizona games this year.