Wildcard GAME THREAD

Scottishbengal

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The teams play tonight is making it hard to like them. Basically quit after the missed Crocker INT. When does this change? That's a legitimate question. More talent, better work ethic? When does it end? If we draft well and get better players does the choking stop?

So so so frustrated. Last playoff win I was 14 years old. f**k.

Marvin NEEDS TO GO!!! This motherf**ker should NOT have a job tomorrow morning, he is a detriment to this damn team. Blowing both your challenges before halftime and playing not to lose ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Won't argue. This was Marvin's pivotal game of his career, and he can't pull it off.

The teams play tonight is making it hard to like them. Basically quit after the missed Crocker INT. When does this change? That's a legitimate question. More talent, better work ethic? When does it end? If we draft well and get better players does the choking stop?

The choking will stop when the giggling buffoon is no longer on the sidelines.

Marvin NEEDS TO GO!!! This motherf**ker should NOT have a job tomorrow morning, he is a detriment to this damn team. !

and gets replaced by whom ????

The choking will stop when the giggling buffoon is no longer on the sidelines.

Marvin needs to take a walk but no coach will succeed until they fix the secondary, the o-line and the running game.

Lots of work to do.

Bye Benson, Livings, Crocker, etc. See ya.

Yup. Get healthy Shipley and sims and Dunlap and hall. I wanted to see improvement through the season. Unfortunately, we regressed in the last half of season. Not sold on coaches. Adam Jones needs to see less cornerback time and more return reps.

Dalton has a bunch to improve on.

well, that was a load of bollox!!

Still, being determined to be positive I still think this season has been a success, there's a good foundation to build on and a decent draft may help. I won't hold out for anything special in FA cos that never happens with the Bengals.

We had a winning season and a play-off game which was an overachievement with all things considered, and that was with not playing particularly well on both sides of the ball in any one game.

there is hope ... but for now i'm gonna kick the dog, slap the kids, and lick the wounds of another poor display!!