Cincinnati @ St. Louis Game Thread!

BengalszoneBilly

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wins a win but that game sucked! This is why they lose to good teams, and it showed today! This team needs to get a kick in a** for there play today, esp the o-line!

Freakin learn to put teams away and you wouldnt have to have drama at the end like they do!

Im tired of Zim prevent defense, it lost them last week, and it could have cost them this week if they didnt score that late TD

Well we are Missing almost half of our starting Oline,as for zimm playing soft well when you go from having the Best Cornerback Tandem in the NFL to Bargin Basement(Love what nate has done but still miss Jjoe & Hall starting togather)

Per Hobs, Green had the shoulder shot up at the half. Going in for x-rays postgame. Lewis says he thinks Green will be OK, which probably means he's got a busted collarbone... :lol:

Heard the postgame interview with Lapham talking to Green. He said "I'm fine, there's no way I'm not playing next week."

Per Hobs, Green had the shoulder shot up at the half. Going in for x-rays postgame. Lewis says he thinks Green will be OK, which probably means he's got a busted collarbone... :lol:

Heard the postgame interview with Lapham talking to Green. He said "I'm fine, there's no way I'm not playing next week."

What a stud!

Wins a win but that game sucked! This is why they lose to good teams, and it showed today! This team needs to get a kick in a** for there play today, esp the o-line!

Freakin learn to put teams away and you wouldnt have to have drama at the end like they do!

Im tired of Zim prevent defense, it lost them last week, and it could have cost them this week if they didnt score that late TD

Well we are Missing almost half of our starting Oline,as for zimm playing soft well when you go from having the Best Cornerback Tandem in the NFL to Bargin Basement(Love what nate has done but still miss Jjoe & Hall starting togather)

They are all ex 1st round picks, so they have to have some talent. He plays prevent it seems whenever the bengals get a lead. When they are down he plays aggresive, i dont get play aggresive all game long dont give up easy yards and TDs, it will come to bite them like it did last week.

Well per reedy its a grade 3 shoulder sprain, they should just say seperated shoulder. I was just reading on grade 3 sprains i have no clue how he will play the rest of this year, ill be suprised if he does. I guess that means if reedy was right about the grade 3, and its as bad as the description is.

He can play but the risk is future damage like a torn labrum because the joint is loose. Blocking straight ahead might be an issue because if the pain and joint weakness.

Midseason and he probably sits a game or two. Two games left and he'll probably play.

He can play but the risk is future damage like a torn labrum because the joint is loose. Midseason and he probably sits a game or two. Two games left and he'll probably play.

Well hope he dosnt do any further damage that will hurt him for more then this year, hes the best player on this team

Green Bay is about to lose and Indianapolis is about to win.

Lets go Philly and patriots.

actually, if you're interested in a wildcard for the Bengals, it'd be better for Denver to have won

Many things went our way this week

We won (sorta kinda critical)

Jets lost (but still hold the sixth seed due to some tiebreaker) (does anyone know what it is)

Titans lost

Raiders lost

Found out why the jets hold the tiebreaker: from: http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/recap?gameId=311218021

The Jets hold the tiebreaker advantage over the Bengals with a better record against common opponents.

actually, if you're interested in a wildcard for the Bengals, it'd be better for Denver to have won

Well I'm sick of hearing about Tebow. If I want that much religion shoved in my face, I'll just go to church on Sunday.

Well I'm sick of hearing about Tebow. If I want that much religion shoved in my face, I'll just go to church on Sunday.

Agreed on that account, but the tiebreakers.......

Maybe we should just all find time this week to randomly go down on our knees at some random spot and pray the Bengals win out (hopefully in better fashion than the pitiful showing today) and the Jets dont....

Agreed on that account, but the tiebreakers.......

Maybe we should just all find time this week to randomly go down on our knees at some random spot and pray the Bengals win out (hopefully in better fashion than the pitiful showing today) and the Jets dont....

New York looked pretty bad today. We can steal their spot.

New York looked pretty bad today. We can steal their spot.

only with help - the Jets will have to lose at least one of their two remaining games - the Giants next week, and the Dolphins in the final regular season game - for us to even have a shot. If they win out, they keep the 6th seed

GO GIANTS

GO FINS

The Jets aren't beating the Giants, and it's real iffy against Miami.

Have not read the thread. Gotta say, it was nice to see the bengals finally play with some f**kin' fire in the second half. Finished blocks, ran through and over tacklers, made tackles on defense. Not sure what Marvin said that finally worked in the locker-room, but that was a different team in the second half.

been a long time since ced has run that hard too.

The Bengals almost always play well in the second half. Everyone is well conditioned and it shows in the trenches and the running game. It would be great to see the running game and the defense put together two good halves and not just when the other team is winded.

Yea im ready to see a complete game for once, i hope these last two weeks we can see that.

Sounds like AJ has had this injury before and said its not a big deal. So i guess thats a good thing, and he will play.....i hope!