Cincinnati @ Pittsburgh GAME THREAD

Scottishbengal

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With the secondary all banged up its gonna be a up hill battle. Special teams are really killing them to and GD refs have Blinders on when Squeelers do anything.

Am I a Bengals fan because I get drunk ....or do I get drunk because I'm a Bengals fan ?????

you get drunk because you're scottish ;)

Occupational Hazard!!!

Born in Bristol of Highland decent hence my penchant for scrumpy cider and being pissed ....... the Bengals just add to the degree/severity!!!

good man. Used to live in Devon, so got a bit of a taste for the local ciders :cheers:

The o-line sucks, the refs suck and special teams cost them two TDs.  They're never gonna go anywhere until the can consistently beat the Steelers.  Better figure out how to do that in the offseason.  Take those two first round picks and draft an interior o-lineman and either a CB or a diciplined MLB.

Actully i thought the o-line held up pretty well. Even Collins when he went in i thought played pretty good.

They need to stop hurting themselves thats there big thing, they had everything they wanted in the 1st, and blew it. All the momentum went towards the Steelers and they never lost it.

Defense is where my problem is, sure guys are hurt, but they can not tackle at all its horrilbe they feel apart. If they want to win games they need the defense and they dont have them

Honestly though i think the most disapointing thing about the first half, of course the bengals shooting themselves in the foot, but the defense. We all knew all year long the defense would have to keep the team in the game, and so far they have not.

Smith is out for the game, so Collins in there for the rest of the way