Cincinnati @ Pittsburgh GAME THREAD

Scottishbengal

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well no if and or buts, we just got beat by a better team. that's all!

They got some help.

billy when you get beat like today. there is a lot of things that go into it. we was just not ready for this game.

That may be.

Yep i think the bengals playoff run ended today, i thought they needed to win today to actully make it. Sucks, but with the way the defense is playing right now, and the injuries this is just not the same team as in the begining of the year. I was hoping like hell that they could keep it up, but its not looking like it. Marvins teams just dont know how to finish the year, its been like this for along time now....oh well the future is bright, and we have ourselves draft picks.

Yep i think the bengals playoff run ended today, i thought they needed to win today to actully make it. Sucks, but with the way the defense is playing right now, and the injuries this is just not the same team as in the begining of the year. I was hoping like hell that they could keep it up, but its not looking like it. Marvins teams just dont know how to finish the year, its been like this for along time now....oh well the future is bright, and we have ourselves draft picks.

There are still games to be played. The Bengals still can grab a wild card spot. Hope burns eternal in me.

Jets are going to win, they know how to put teams away. They have been there before and they know what it takes i think they will be the ones in the playoffs.....oh wait then there is Tebow LOL of course he will be in

Holy Hell. Denver just tied it up.

There are still games to be played. The Bengals still can grab a wild card spot. Hope burns eternal in me.

as terrible as i feel about this one, i am with ya billy.

as terrible as i feel about this one, i am with ya billy.

You're a good man/fan.