Cincinnati @ Pittsburgh GAME THREAD

Scottishbengal

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The runback for a touchdown should have been called back for illegal block in the back - ah well

I've seen Andy bring them back in the 3rd and 4th too many times to call this game a loss, but all I really want to see for the remainder of the game is the team fighting to the end, showing me that they still have that heart we have all noted and love.

The runback for a touchdown should have been called back for illegal block in the back - ah well

I've seen Andy bring them back in the 3rd and 4th too many times to call this game a loss, but all I really want to see for the remainder of the game is the team fighting to the end, showing me that they still have that heart we have all noted and love.

:sure:

Am I a Bengals fan because I get drunk ....or do I get drunk because I'm a Bengals fan ?????

you get drunk because you're scottish ;)

Occupational Hazard!!!

Born in Bristol of Highland decent hence my penchant for scrumpy cider and being pissed ....... the Bengals just add to the degree/severity!!!

Hate the missed call but I refuse to pretend it's because of a home slant.

Its a Steelers/Patriots - big draw teams slant.

The negals got called for a less severe block in the back already. Not calling that there is very telling to me. Need to play a perfect game to win and overcome the quick decisions of throwing flags - for the bengals or bills or any other team like that - if there a question - throw the flag - for the big teams - if theres a question dont.

I mean we are the Bungles - we are expected to commit penalties - i feel bad for Oakland - they never get the benefit of the doubt

The o-line sucks, the refs suck and special teams cost them two TDs.  They're never gonna go anywhere until the can consistently beat the Steelers.  Better figure out how to do that in the offseason.  Take those two first round picks and draft an interior o-lineman and either a CB or a diciplined MLB.

The only way we were going to be able to compete in this game is if we got some breaks. Instead just the opposite's happening. My question here is when do we get breaks like obvious clipping not being called? In fact, watch the tape. In the first qtr we got called for a clip on a nice punt return and we barely touched the guy.

We did not play well but if that half was evenly officiated, it'd still be a game now

oh and of Course - Tates funble is 100% inexcuseable - especially in that situation - stop bringing the ball out when its kicked to the back of the endzoen - you arent a return threat. Quit fooling yourself - Only the Cribbs's and Hesters should be bringing the deep kicks out.

Offense is moving - Teams = huge failure. Defense is close behind. Why cant they produce turnoveres except when other teams are forcing it? Soft?