Colts @ Bengals Pre & Game Thread

HoosierCat

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GAME OVER!!!! DEFENSE WINS THE GAME!!!! :bengal:

Yep and i was bashing them all game for not playing like the top defense, but hey they won the game for them good job.

However i thought Dalton did a great job today, and the WR did good also.

How about working on the run game during this bye week, that is my main concern with this team when facing really tough teams.

My main thing about this team so far going into the bye, they have no quit in them, they are all fight and all heart, and they just try to find a way to win. Good for them

Glad to be 4-2,I do worry about Seahawks game if it was at home no biggy but traveling to my coast bleh...

Well in the last three weeks the ended the 22 year drought to the bills. They had not won at Jacksonville since the late 90's. Today they beat the colts for the first time in 7 games. Maybe they can finally end the drought on the west coast.

GAME OVER!!!! DEFENSE WINS THE GAME!!!! :bengal:

Yep and i was bashing them all game for not playing like the top defense, but hey they won the game for them good job.

However i thought Dalton did a great job today, and the WR did good also.

How about working on the run game during this bye week, that is my main concern with this team when facing really tough teams.

My main thing about this team so far going into the bye, they have no quit in them, they are all fight and all heart, and they just try to find a way to win. Good for them

it was pretty obvious to me that rey was sorely missed today.

You know what's great about this team? There's been moments in ALL 4 of their wins that teams in the past would have laid down and lost. This team wins DESPITE adversity not loses because of it!

Another great ugly win! I'll take it!

Exactly. The Bengals are not a bad team right now, but they aren't quite a good one either. When they finally figure it all out, watch out.

Dalton completed 25 of 32 (78%) passes and averaged 8.3 yards per attempt.

What do you think about that, Pimp?

I'll tell you what I think about it. Andy is playing well above the level for rookies. I liked him in the 2nd round back in April, and I'm liking him even more now.

Effective.....I'm warming up to the kid, but to say it's all Dalton would be a slap in the face to the Receivers (and sometimes Leonard) who get him a lot of yards after the catch. Most of his throws are within 10 yards, but the Receivers make more out of it. It's been 6 games, time to take off the leash and let's see if he can air it out downfield. I don't think he has the arm strength, and I believe the coaches know that. Nevertheless, credit the kid for doing what he does well, complete short passes and let/hope the receivers do the rest.

Effective.....I'm warming up to the kid, but to say it's all Dalton would be a slap in the face to the Receivers (and sometimes Leonard) who get him a lot of yards after the catch. Most of his throws are within 10 yards, but the Receivers make more out of it. It's been 6 games, time to take off the leash and let's see if he can air it out downfield. I don't think he has the arm strength, and I believe the coaches know that. Nevertheless, credit the kid for doing what he does well, complete short passes and let/hope the receivers do the rest.

pimps don't hate they appreciate. in order to keep your name the hating must stop! lol jk!

Any love for Andre Smith today? He held Mathis at bay the entire game.

Both OTs deserve some praise against two of the best edge rushers in the NFL.

Derek has a good point. Now only if the OL could open some lanes for the RB's to run through and we'd be golden.