Bengals - Jets game talk

kingwilly

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We held them to 6 rushing yard in the first quarter. Nice work D. Especially against the team that is averaging 200 yards against us the last two games. . . . and BOOM goes the leonard dynamite!

The field is wet. We can't run the ball either.

Yuck, that was horrible, who the heck was covering Keller

Almost had a flashback of Dhani tying to cover Keller.

Murray really blew that one.

I would be very keen to see Gibril Wilson play, too bad he is always hurt. F.

First thought? Better. Night and day compared to last week vs. Detroit. The Bengals actually showed up.

Defense played great until that last 99-yard Jet drive. Rey all over the place. M. Johnson creating havoc. Atkins seemed to hold up pretty well. Coverage much, much better.

Dalton struggled early, throwing high/behind. Standard stuff; he needs to get used to the speed of the pro game. O-line playing much better than last week. AJ Green not having a good night. Dalton had 4-6 drops, he should have that many more completions, one less pick and at least 50 more yards.

But yeah, they've reduced my anxiety level tonight.

Oh, Leonard and Huber rock.

This coaching staff sucks. We have 45 sec left and have an opportunity to run a 2 min off and we flipping down the ball. Unbelievable.

Epic failure can't be cured.

Marvin is a drippingp***y. Wuss decisions like that tell me he is simply a walking mangina in a Bengals hat. Weak azz sauce.

Overall i was pretty happy. Didnt start out great, but i thought Dalton came back and played pretty good. The recievers droped some passes which did hurt Dalton and one that got picked off.

O-Line i thought played pretty freakin good tonight, gave Andy time to throw the ball, they really couldnt run tonight.

First string defense i thought did pretty good, esp. against the run, i thought Hall and Clemants did pretty good. I still thing they need to tighten things up though, but over all it was much better, till the 2nd string guys came in and let Burress catch that pass, and Keller to catch that long pass up the middle.

Special teams so far have been pretty great.

Yuck, that was horrible, who the heck was covering Keller

Almost had a flashback of Dhani tying to cover Keller.

Murray really blew that one.

I would be very keen to see Gibril Wilson play, too bad he is always hurt. F.

True but i really like what i have seen from Reggie Nelson tonight and last week he has looked pretty good.

On that play to Keller was covered by Rico Murry who i dont like, and Robert Sands was in there so i guess they took there starting backfield out on the 99 yard drive.

I am liking what I see from Rey, Lawson and Howard. That starting LB unit is solid. Lawson could be a sack machine against the AFC North QB's. He is big enough to get Big Ben to the ground.

I am also liking what I am seeing from Peko and Atkins. They collapse the middle consistently. There is no where to run.

Dalton does need to tighten up his aim. The intermediate routes float. Not one has been right.

Am glad to see he is resilient and presses forward. Good rebound after the first few series to get calmed down and manage the offense.

O-line seems to be a little bit better. The run game is not going but this is the Jets. Livings is about done. Boling seems to be less mistake prone. I would be fine if they would go get a FA center. Better do it soon so it does not set Dalton back. Cook is Ghuichuc v2. He is just not very good at all.

Reggie Nelson flies around and looks to be fully integrated with Zimmers scheme. What a steal from Jax. Crocker looks to be on the decline, and unless someone emerges (Murray or Wilson) I would be watching that waiver wire for a decent vet safety.

Can't wait for the second half.