2nd Round: Andy Dalton, QB, TCU

ArmyBengal

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jon, not Jay. Jon is a card carrying member of the FFCA (Fired Football Coaches Association), meaning he is not part of the league... And if that's true, I think it's pretty darn interesting because it implies that Jon could be sending Jay info and vice-versa...

Wouldn't that be breaking almost everything the "lockout" is suppose to be doing ??

Furthermore, wouldn't the team suffer some sort of huge penalty for such action ??

The rumor, like the word that Jordan's got the playbook, comes from the alleged "insiders" who got kicked off the official boards and started their own forum at whodeyjungle. So take it with the appropriately scaled grain of salt. That said, Gruden Sr. is an ESPN employee, not an NFL one, and unless there's something in his contract that says he can't work with players, he could help Dalton out.

Personally, I think the "working out with Jon" stuff is bogus, but believe (or don't) at your own risk.

I was reading somewhere that Dalton is working with Jon Gruden during this lockout, so if this is true thats a very good thing. I guess there is one way to work around this lockout, maybe Jon can teach him the ways of the WCO.

I was reading somewhere that Dalton was a Ginger and he has No Soul.

Yeah, I'm still getting confused with the whole Jon and Jay thing. I read it so quickly I didn't pay attention.

Well, if JON is working out with the leader of the Dalton gang, I'm fine with that.

Whatever, but working on the playbook with the WR's would be good as well.

I was reading somewhere that Dalton was a Ginger and he has No Soul.

Gingers have no soul ?? You know what else doesn't have a soul ?? Ninjas.

Therefore, from here on out, I dub Dalton:

THE GINJA NINJA !!!

Funny you mentioned that. i was watching the TV Game Show "Wipeout" the other day and there was this Red Head dude that kept calling himself THE GINJA NINJA

I'll tell you this though, If Dalton is going to play behind this current O-Line, he's gonna need some Ninja disappearing/escape skills.