2nd Round: Andy Dalton, QB, TCU

ArmyBengal

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are people b*tching for we all knew it was going to happen. Trent Dilfer and Steve Young both said that Dalton was the best most ready QB coming out this year, and said he will be a playoff winner. So who knows if he will be great, but good for Dalton, and Gruden and Marvin got there guy, Mike Brown didnt win

Bad Pick Bad Pick Bad Pick

I still say the Bengals best option would have been to use that pick on O-Line , Safety, or Bowers

As it stands, with Dalton, Jordan Palmer, and Dan I've Got The Fever, the Bengals will be in Prime position to be choosing in the Top 5 again next year (unless Carson comes back) and they would have had a great shot at Luck or Landry Jones.

HIRE A F*CKING GM MIKE BROWN YOU DOUCHEBAG......EVEN IF BY SOME MIRACLE DALTON TURNS OUT TO BE A HALF-DECENT PLAYER, DO YOU THINK HE (OR ANYBODY ELSE) WILL WANT TO STAY WITH THIS FRANCHISE?????

MIKE BROWN'S INEPTITUDE KILLS PLAYERS SPIRITS......FU MIKE BROWN

F*ck Andy Dalton. Way to waste a 2nd Rd Pick on a career backup whose "career" won't last more than 3 or 4 seasons.

Bad Pick.

Oh I wasn't aware he was already a career backup.

Look, Palmer is going to walk. FA is a mess. The Bengals had to make this pick. Dalton has been a winner at TCU and fits in to Gruden's west coast system. At least now Green has someone to throw to him. Given the current mess, I'd say this draft could not have gone any better.

QB is too risky at four so we needed one with this pick. Ponder would have been nice but the Vikings mega reached. What were we gonna do? This is a good pick.

A joke for the Pimp....

A young couple just gave birth to their first child and the doctor says, I’ve good some good news and some bad news, what do you want first?

Give us the bad news first, the parents reply.

Your baby has red hair, says the doctor.

Well whats the good news ask the parents.

It’s dead.

Bad Pick Bad Pick Bad Pick

I still say the Bengals best option would have been to use that pick on O-Line , Safety, or Bowers

As it stands, with Dalton, Jordan Palmer, and Dan I've Got The Fever, the Bengals will be in Prime position to be choosing in the Top 5 again next year (unless Carson comes back) and they would have had a great shot at Luck or Landry Jones.

HIRE A F*CKING GM MIKE BROWN YOU DOUCHEBAG

Thank your boy Carson Palmer for quitting on his team, screw Carson this is why they are in this situation to take a QB. Dont b*tch at Mike Brown b*tch at Carson for signing that long term deal and then quitting on his team

Thank your boy Carson Palmer for quitting on his team, screw Carson this is why they are in this situation to take a QB. Dont b*tch at Mike Brown b*tch at Carson for signing that long term deal and then quitting on his team

OH NO, Don't lay this on Carson, because he FOR DAMN SURE isn't the first player to get fed up with the way this franchise is run......I don't blame him, I blame Mike Brown for thinking he knows how to run an NFL Franchise.....2 playoff appearances in 21 years? WHAT F*CKING GM WOULD KEEP HIS JOB WITH A RECORD LIKE THAT???? Oh yeah, the guy who owns the team

A joke for the Pimp....

A young couple just gave birth to their first child and the doctor says, I've good some good news and some bad news, what do you want first?

It's dead.

haha BRILLIANT

OH NO, Don't lay this on Carson, because he FOR DAMN SURE isn't the first player to get fed up with the way this franchise is run......I don't blame him, I blame Mike Brown for thinking he knows how to run an NFL Franchise.....2 playoff appearances in 21 years? WHAT F*CKING GM WOULD KEEP HIS JOB WITH A RECORD LIKE THAT???? Oh yeah, the guy who owns the team

Nobody told Carson for signing that contract, i dont care Carson can do what he wants, but the bengals need a QB they need to move on also so thats what they are doing.

They said Mike Brown wanted Mallet, and Marvin and Gruden wanted Dalton so i guess Marvin won this battle LOL

A joke for the Pimp....

A young couple just gave birth to their first child and the doctor says, I’ve good some good news and some bad news, what do you want first?

It’s dead.

Well that was a good laugh.

I thought he was the best qb in this draft for this team, but I still dont think he is that impressive a prospect. Would rather have ol or defense. But its another pick I can live with.

Thus far we have made 2 picks where I dont dislike the player I just dislike the pick.

Listening to the coaches is a new thing!

Im glad they are listening at least.

I thought he was the best qb in this draft for this team, but I still dont think he is that impressive a prospect. Would rather have ol or defense. But its another pick I can live with.

Thus far we have made 2 picks where I dont dislike the player I just dislike the pick.

Listening to the coaches is a new thing!

Im glad they are listening at least.

Yep sounds like Marvin is running this draft, and sounds like he is listening to his assistant coaches on who to pick